5🌸

Jimin disconnect the call.

"Why mom dad..why you both left me at the same time?why did not you took me with you?i..i can't share my love, my taehyung with anyone... I can't share.... But...but i have nothing to do...aunt will not let this marriage take place if taehyung rejects to marry seokjin hyung... I have to bring my mistress with me... Why...why...my life is this much cruel..!!" jimin was screaming loudly looking at the sky....

"Hhmmggg.." hearing a false coughing sound, jimin looked back...and saw a man standing wearing three quarter pants and a blue t shirt...

"You?"

"Taehyung's brother "

"Taehyung didn't tell me about you.i never knew that taehyung have a brother! "

"Actually i was in Japan for my study.. And i came back here few days ago finishing my study! "

"Why are you here?how can i help you?and who took you here?"

Jimin asked.jungkook signaled backwards. Jimin looked at jungkook's behind and saw his uncle(jin's dad) standing there...

"You don't have to sacrifice your love with your hyung.i will marry your hyung "

"What?do you know about my hyung's conditions? "

"Yes"

After jungkook left, jimin uncle went to jimin and holding jimin's hand in-between his own and said "forgive me son,...Because of your aunt,you have to bear this...and i am incompetent to stop this mistreatment which has been happening to you for years..i could not give you the love i wanted to give you!"