10🌸

Jimin was removing his wedding suit. Suddenly Taehyung hugged him from behind..
"taehyung!! "
"What?are you feeling shy?we are married now"
"I think you should turn the lights off"
Jimin shyly said looking at the mirror.. He was Fully nacked within the cage of taehyung who was fully dressed...
Taehyung ignored jimin and turned him.. Looking at the mirror he could see that jimin's ass which was perfect for him..jimin put his head on taehyung chest..
"I love you so much taehyung! "

"Same to you" taehyung said and pressed jimin's waist hardly.. Jimin moaned at the sensation.
"You should remove your clothes taehyung "

Taehyung smiled and starting to put down his suits and jimin was helping him.Then tae took jimin in his arm and without giving jimin any hints he slammed into jimin's little hole making him screamed in pain...
.
.
.
Next morning,

Taehyung, jungkook and their mom were eating Their breakfast in dinning table.

"Jungkook, you finished your study.why do not you join in our company? "

"Taehyung son,i think you should atfirst asked your dad's permission "

"Why mom?jungkook is my brother. I never see him like a step brother. He has rights to be join in our family business "

"Hyung,i don't want to join in your company. I will definitely find job in any of company depending on my eligibility "

"I believe you jungkook but you can only join in our company to learn thinks.what if you start liking there...besides my pressure can be lessened if you join."

"Okay hyung...if i join in the company and you will feel eased then i will definitely.. You know right.. I never can disobey you"

"What you did for me...i never can compensate.... "

"Lets just forget it okay taehyung " taehyung's step mom(jungkook's mom) said.

Jimin came to their dinning room limbing,,, noticing it...jungkook understood what happened last night...jungkook looked at jimin with burning eyes

"I sacrificed my whole life for my taehyung.. And jimin was also enjoying...and me on the other hand, baby sitting a insane ..unfortunately my husband.. Oh my god.. I am regretting now... seeing jimin enjoyed every moment of his married life making my heart burned..!!"
Jungkook was thinking in his mind.
Taehyung got a call and went outside to attend it..

"So jimin...last night was hard for you right?" taehyung's step mom said smilingly.. "If you informed me about your conditions, i will send your breakfast in your room "

Jimin could not raised his eyes with shyness.

"Jungkook... I have to go out of the city for business meeting and you are going to come with me.i want you to start as Early as possible "

" taehyung... You are going with jungkook alone?take jimin with both of you.he will be feel bored staying alone in this new place "

"No mom...we are going for work besides seokjin is here and you can't control him all alone.jimin is needed here more!"

Jimin also wanted to go with taehyung but taehyung denied the ideas so he didn't open his mouth.