Police station

"So..." A guy says in front of me then looks at his papers then speaks again. "Hannah, I'm detective Jones. And I'm gonna ask you a few questions okay?" Jones says then would look in the papers again then takes out a small box and press button on it. "Please state your full name and age" He says to me with a stern but carful tone.
"Hannah baker, 14 years old" I say coldly not making a single facial expression.
"so Hannah tell me what we're you doing with that gun" Jones asks and looks at me right in the eyes, his eyes feels like they look right in to my soul which made me shiver. But I don't say anything.
"Hannah please don't make this difficult, we're you planing on killing anyone?" He says and looks at me a bit pleading.
"Yes and no..." I say quietly looking down. Jones looks at me with a confused look on his face.
"What do you mean with that Hannah?" He says and raises and eyebrow at me. But I don't answer I just look up at him with sad eyes then he seems to get all the puzzle pieces together.
"Hannah I want you to answer this question truthfully okay? Did you want to commit suicide?" He asks his tone soft and gentle but also filled with concern. I can't get the words out so I just quietly nod my head. Detective Jones would sign then stand up with out a word. I still look down and I hear the door open and close, I also hear muffled talking. Soon I hear the same sound of the door opening then closing again.

"Hey..." I hear a voice saying, this time it is a female voice. I don't answer I just keep my head down and would pull a bit anxiously.
"Look... just because you tried to commit suicide with the gun doesn't mean that you won't go to court so we can figure out with the judge what to do" I hear the female voice say then I feel her take my hand and I slowly look up at her. I see a woman around 30 with long brown hair and green eyes.
"We are going to court tomorrow and I'm going to be your lawyer, but for now you can't go home we have to keep you here okay?" She says with a slight smile on her face, the smile was supportive and I smile back and nod.
"Good! Now don't worry about staying here tonight everything will be fine" she says then un cuffed me me from the little bar at the table. She then takes my hands behind my back and walk me to a small cell and I sit walk in and sit down on the bed and sigh.