New start

"Hannah! Get your ass up, you have school!" My brother would shout at me from the kitchen.
"I'm up!" I shout at him from my bed I was definitely not up yet.

I start to sit up in my bed and would groan tiredly. I stand up from my bed and start to put some clothes on, I decided to wear a black hoodie and a pair of sweatpants then I go down to the kitchen and as every morning I count the steps of the stairs.
"1... 2... 3..." I count until I reach 4 there I would take a big steep to go directly on to 6, I didn't like steeping on number five it always made a creaking sound and it made me shiver every time I heard it. I quickly walk down the rest of the steps then walk in to the kitchen, the kitchen was rusty and old and the floor was dirty even though we had tried cleaning it multiple times. When I walked in it I could feel my socks sticking on it for every step and I wrinkle my nose I hated that feeling. I go over to the old wood table that was placed in the middle of the kitchen. I sit down on a chair and then look down at my plate, there was a sandwich with a cheese piece on it but the bread looked like it had mold on it and it smells funny almost like a wet dog.

"You really think I'm gonna eat this?" I ask him and wrinkle my nose at the sandwich smell.
"Come on stop being a brat and appreciate what you have" He says and comes back in to the kitchen form the little storage room beside it. His hair is messy and dirty and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in ages.
"It had mold on it" I say and look at him with disgust written all over my face.
"Just..." He sigh and rub his forehead. "Just take away the mold then eat the rest okay?" He says and looks at me. He is clearly tired. I mean I can't blame him, he has taken care of me ever since that incident at our old house.

I look at the clock on the wall over the stove 7:38 it shows with red numbers.
"Damn it..." I mumble and stand up and quickly run up to my room and grab my bag that has a big text on it that says "MARVEL". I then quickly run out of the door without saying goodbye or eating my sandwich.

"Your sandwich!" I hear my brother yell from inside the house.
"Don't have time!" I yell back over my shoulder as I keep running to the bus stop.

When I get there I sit down on a bench near by and try to catch my breath my lungs feels lien they are on fire but after a bit I am breathing as normal again. I look around but no one is there more then me. I feel the cold morning breeze and I shiver. After about 2 minutes I see the yellow bus pull up in front of me and I go inside and sit down at a empty seat. The buss is full of people and I roll my eyes as I hear the most random and strange things being shouted in true bus.

"What if cows were to fly?" The person says and most of the buss starts laughing but not me I just take out my phone and my headphones and start to listen to music.

After a while I feel the bus stop with a little creak and I shiver, I really hated that sound. i try to look out the window to see the school but it's hard to see as the windows are foggy and dirty. I stand up and start walking out of the bus. When I get out I see a big school built with bricks, it looks like had been standing there for over a hundred years. The bricks were cracked and some moss had started growing in the cracks. I start to look around and I see a couple of guys playing soccer on the field outside of the school and would go up to them.

"Can I join?" I ask them still having my headphones over my ears.
"I don't know if you have noticed but you are a girl" a boy says who is short and has designer clothes on and he and his friends chuckle at me.
"And?" I say and raise an eyebrow at him looking slightly annoyed.
"Girls are weak, they can't play soccer!" The same guy says the same guy and his friends just nod agreeing with him. I walk up to him and look coldly in his eyes.
"Wanna find out if you are right?" I ask him with a angry tone in my voice.
"How wou-" He begins but doesn't have time to say the whole sentence before I punch him hard in the face making him fall to the ground.
"Still think I'm weak?" I ask with a cold voice and walk up to him as he lays on the ground with thick red blood running down his nose and on his with t-shirt.
"What the hell are you doing?!" One of the teachers says angrily and walks up to us.
"S-she hit me!" The boy stutter and start to fake cry. I just look at him and roll my eyes.
The teacher grabs my arm tightly.
"You little miss can meet the principal when he gets back from his meeting at 10:00 am" She says with a stern voice.
"Whatever" I say in a clearly annoyed tone and would walk away and go in to the school.

When I walk away I hear the boy complaining about me and I can nearly feel his glare burning my back. I get inside the school the hall way is filled with lockers and posters. I take out my phone were I have my school schedule. "History" it says on the screen. I sigh then start to look for a door that had the word history written on it. I walk around the hallway trying to find my way there, I get a lot of confused stares in the way there as no one knew who I was or recognized me from anywhere. I finally find the classroom with the word "history" written on it in gold letters. I open the door and walk in. I look around in the room, it's big and has multiple wooden tables and chairs. I decided to sit in the back of the classroom as I didn't want to sit at the front on my first day. I take off my bag and lay it on the ground beside the chair then sit down. As I wait for the lesson to start I take out my notebook and start to doddle in it.