Second therapy session

"So Hannah I understand you overdosed a couple of days ago is that right?" The therapist asks and looks at me right in the eyes, her eyes are blue but there is a hint of green in them.
"Yes I did" I say coldly and return the eye contact. The therapist would lean back in her chair and look at me.
"So can you tell me why?" She asks and raises an eyebrow at me. I don't answer her I just keep looking in her eyes.
"Moving in then" She sighs and looks annoyed, then she looks down at her papers then at me again.
"Why do you want to kill yourself Hannah? She asks like nothing, my eyes widen at the question but then I go back to the glare.
"What if we turn that question around, what is the value with this then so called living?" I say coldly and my eyes look at her as coldly as my tone was. She looks at me a little surprised at my answer.
"Well that's the thing you have to look for your meaning in life" She says still a little surprised.
"Why? Why can you just leave and hope to come to a better place?" I ask still holding the cold tone o had before.
"Look I know it might be hard but you need to trust yourself" She says in a kind tone, the new tone surprises me and I stop glaring at her and I look down. To my surprise she moves a little bit forward and pats my head.
"It's okay you did good, you are free to leave now and we will see each other again okay?" She says and gives me a kind smile. I nod and stand up, open the door and walk to the waiting area where my brother is sitting.