12 (⚠️ serious smut warning!)

Ok imma write Y/N as an afab person bc that's what i am so... yeh.

(Y/n's POV)

Three days had past since Colin returned on my doorstep drenched in blood. The school we go to thought that we have both contracted a nasty case of the flu, and Colin's parents had no idea what was going on but they supported him. I hadn't heard from my parents in a week, maybe two I couldn't remember anymore  and I honestly didn't care anymore. Colin had permanently taken a space in my bed, he was on the right i was on the left. The night before, when Colin had slept with his head on my chest, I felt like everything was perfect but overwhelming at the same time. Just thinking of his soft hair made me blush.

I turned to face a sleeping Colin. His hair had almost completely covered his face. I slowly and gently swished the hair up over his forehead, his eyes then fluttered open.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered.
"Its fine, I was already waking up." He said with a big yawn interrupting his sentence.
"We have to go back to school soon." My fingers played with the sheet as I spoke.
Colin's face became serious.
"I know."
"What are we gonna do about Jennifer?" I asked.
Colin shrugged his shoulders in response.
"We should talk to needy." He said.
"Yeah." I replied.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled me closer until our noses touched. I giggled at the intense eye contact and how weird he looked with massive eyes.
"Close your eyes." Colin said with a chuckle.
As soon as my eyes shut Colin gently placed his lips to mine. I reciprocated by adding my tongue into the mix. (😃👹HRGYYFFTGF💅🏼) I could feel his fangs brush against my tongue, as we became rhythmic his fangs nipped my lip again, but instead of stopping we continued. The metal taste of blood made me feel hot. I pulled myself on top of him. My clothes stuck to my skin, I wanted the fabric to be ripped from my skin. Colin broke our kiss after my fingers travelled the the revealed skin at the hem of his shirt.
"How far are we going?" He asked breathless.
In my also breathless state all I could get out was
"Far."
I then tugged his shirt and he sat up to pull it off. I bent over him to open the draw on my bedside table.
"When did you get condoms?" Colin asked.
"I don't know."

My brain was in fogged, all I could think at that moment was what was happening. I continued our kiss as Colin began slowly pulling my shirt off. I ripped myself away just to pull off my shirt the rest of the way, I threw the shirt behind me and continued. I could still taste my blood on Colin's lips. His chest rubbed against mine, my knees were either side of his hips. His hands moved to the hem of my pants, and stayed there for awhile until I sat up.
"Do I take them off?" I asked.
Colin's face was bright red. In his speechless state he just nodded.
"Say please." I had a sudden wave of dominance.
"Please."
And with that I fell to the side and pulled them down. Colin followed. Now the only thing covering us from each other nakedness was a duvet. Colin ripped open a condom, looked at it then continued to put it on.
"Ready?" I asked.
Colin chuckled.
"Indeed."
I hopped back on top of him. I hovered about him for a second, my eyes taking in everything. He still had scars from his date with Jennifer on his lower abdomen. I looked at Colin's face, it seemed that he was doing the same and suddenly I felt observed. I took a deep breath in.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"I am." I felt my confidence flood back.
I placed my hands on his chest and lowered myself down.

(𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓰𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓻𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪.)

Colin pushed himself onto his elbows to kiss me. My hands gripped onto his bare back, and I began riding him. Colin continued kissing me, his kissed started to travel from my lips, to the side of my cheek, to my neck. My skin was burning. My pace began to speed up. (🫠🥲) Colin made a whining noise as I dug my nails into his back. His head tipped back and I took the opportunity to begin kissing up from his neck back to his lips.
"Can we switch?" Asked Colin.
His elbows were shaking trying to keep him up.
"Yeah." I replied 𝓑 𝓻 𝓮 𝓪 𝓽 𝓱 𝓵 𝓮 𝓼 𝓼.
With that he flipped me onto my back without breaking 𝓒 𝓸 𝓷 𝓽 𝓪 𝓬 𝓽. (🤭)

I pulled my nails away from his back and moved my hands downstairs (🫣).
"Faster." I whispered in his ear.
He did as he was told, I began feeling an intense pressure in my stomach.
I grabbed his shoulders tightly. Colin's breathing quickened as well as mine. I pushed him back onto his back, my right hand held him down. He looked like he was about to combust, so was I. Everything began to tighten, the pressure rose until release. My body felt weak as I continued. I looked at Colin's face and watched as he finished. His eyes jammed shut and then relaxed. He made a whining noise as I pulled myself off of him.

We stayed lying on my bed breathing heavily for at least five minutes before Colin moved over to me, kissed my shoulder then my cheek.
"That was amazing." He Said.
"I know." I said smiling.

(Teehee)