20. SUPER SHY, SUPER SHY

IM SUPERSHY SUPERSHY
BUT WAIT A MINUTE
WHILE I MAKE YOU MINE MAKE YOU MINE
떨리는 지금도
YOU'RE ON MY MIND
ALL THE TIME
I WANNA TELL YOU
BUT I'M
SUPER SHY~~ SUPERSHY~~

💜ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER 💜
____________________________________

Jimin sits in Yoongi's apartment watching the older television. He was often in Yoongi's apartment being that they couldn't stand to be away from each other for too long. But today was the day that he would commence his plans on confessing to his crush.

"Hey hyung" Jimin calls out to the older that was getting something to drink in the kitchen while Jimin lays on the couch

"Yeah? What happy Jiminie?" Yoongi asked walking over with two bottles of water in his hands. He throws one of the bottles to Jimin and he catches it perfectly.

"Tomorrow...do you want to...to go on a picnic with me and the others?"

Yoongi looks over at Jimin and gives a little smile "Of course Jiminie. Sounds fun, why did you want to do it?"

Jimin blushes "O-Oh well you know, the weather is going to get cold soon. J-Just thought it would be fun"

Yoongi looks out the windows and sighs "Yeah... the summer is almost over. But soon it'll be your birthday. Are you excited?"

Jimin shrugs "Minnie will be more excited than me. But I guess I wouldn't mind a cute party" he giggles

Yoongi moves closer to Jimin and wraps and arm around his shoulders "I'll make sure to give you the best party ever."

Jimin holds his cheeks because he couldn't stop blushing and smiling. "H-How about we make some treats for the picnic tomorrow?"

"I don't think I have anything to bake. We can go to the grocery store"

"Oh don't worry!" Jimin leaps off the couch "I have cookie mix and stuff and my apartment. Let's go there!"

Yoongi nods his head whipped for the bunny as he stares lovingly at him "yeah yeah of course. Let's go"

The two leave Yoongi apartment and walk next door to Jimin's. Jimin tells Yoongi that Seokjin and Jungkook are bringing a majority of the meals like the sandwiches, salad, and other snacks. For about three hours both Yoongi and jimin were bonding and laughing while they baked some cookies for tomorrow's picnic.

It's the very next morning when Jimin gets up earlier than he wanted to. He lays in bed as he holds tightly onto his stuffed bunny Sugar. Today was the day that Jimin would face his fears and attempt to bey the man he loves. Yes, love. He loves Yoongi. It might sound too early to say such words but no one has ever made Jimin feel the way Yoongi does. Jimin is convinced that Yoongi is his soulmate.

When the time strikes 10:00am Jimin gets out of bed and begins to shower. He wears a cute yellow oversized button up shirt and jean shorts that went a little bit above his knees. He makes sure to spray his best cologne onto his body and then smiles as he looks at himself in the mirror.