I Can Feel It In The Air.

Danni.
---------
"There's nothing you can do! No one will save you. You think that nigga loves you? Ha."

He was standing over me chuckling. He started to lean in.

"Gimmie a kiss bitch." I tried to run but I turned left into a pitch black hallway.

The longer I ran the deeper it became. It's like I could never get to the end. I pushed myself and began running full speed. As soon as I took off I slipped into the darkness and began to fall.

"Please, don't let me fall!!" I screamed into the night. This was the third dream this week.

I ran my fingers through my curly hair as I looked into the darkness of my room. I was alone, again.

I wasn't upset about being alone, but I was scared. I couldn't think of anyone to call in this situation.

I wasn't talking to August because he's a fucking liar who never cared in the first place. Just thinking about what Tee told me she saw put me on edge.

----
It was 3 months ago and Tee had just left my room. She dropped something that brought my heart to a million pieces. I needed to ask them both what happened before I made my mind up.

I knew Sky better than I knew August, so I went to her first. She basically told me I was a spineless bitch who no one wanted. I admit I cried. She threw some more about my verbal and physical abuse into the conversation.

I picked up my things and walked away. Before I could even make it to my room I found a pitiful August in front of my door.

"I came to tell you something that happened the other night." I could tell he'd gotten no sleep.

"Why are you crying, baby girl? Please tell me." The fear in his face was evident, but I was hell bent on destruction at the current moment.

"Is she better than me?" I started on my rant. Before I could even ask the next question he dropped his head into his hands.

"Is it because she's never been abused before? Is she prettier than I am? What do I have to do to prove that I'm just as amazing as her? Huh?!"

My chest was moving up and down rapidly. I felt like I was going to lose consciousness. I couldn't contain the anger anymore.

I didn't need her, I didn't need him. I didn't need anyone anymore. I was going to be alone and that was it.

I needed to make August pay for what he did to me. Making me look stupid when just a while ago he was telling me how much I meant to him and giving me some bullshit ass locket.

I lifted his head but in the moment that I did I saw the gloss over his eyes. If I wasn't looking into his eyes at that time I wouldn't have believed it.

I brought my face closer to his feeling sorry for just a moment until I could picture Sky straddling him.

I was going to show him.

"Jus hear me out, okay?" His voice was cracking but it couldn't stop me from what I planned to do.

"Yo cousin, yo she came on to me. Just all over me. You had just blew me off so I was way past drunk and I had smoke almost four blunts." I could see him opting out of blinking so that the tears wouldn't fall.

"She was just there. Taking control and at the moment I couldn't stop it."

"She took control?!" I screamed right his face.

I had to step back. All of the pent up anger was going to come out if I didn't calm down.

"Listen Danielle, I love you." I looked up to face him.