Parking Lot.

Vanessa in the mm :)

August
----------

"Now you just release a new single. 'Hip Hop'. Now I know that it's something dear to you. Care to explain it?" I was sitting across from Necole Bitchie.

Although she was pushing up on me to hard sometimes she always was about the artist.
"It's not just a single to me, it's more like my life an anthem. I take pride in it and I want it to mean as much to y'all as it does to me." I nodded as I finished up the last question with her.

I was ready to and eat. I was starving and needed to make sure Vanessa and the baby ate. "Alright, thanks for coming to see me Aug." She gave me a sweet smile and placed her hand on my upper thigh as the camera crew were leaving.

"Yo, what's up ma?" I said attempting to stand up. "I know a lot about you. I do my research. I promise I don't want anything from you except to see it." She pushed her hand further up.

To say I was uncomfortable was an understatement. "So this is what we're back to now?" I sighed hearing the voice. What the hell was she doing here.

Necole laughed as she stood up and left out with a smile on her face. Sneaky Bitch. I sat there staring at V as she stared at me blankly. I kinda wanted her to cry or something, show me emotion.

Though I didn't do anything I still felt bad. She had a lot going on with the pregnancy and I wasn't helping at this moment.

"I swear she came on to me. I don't want anyone but you and my baby." I lied straight through my teeth. I made my bed and it was time to lie in it.

She looked at me. She let one cheek drop from her left eye. She turned around and began to walk out of the studio to the car. I saw T standing there with his head down. I knew the worst would soon come.

--

"How could you do this August?! Do you even love me?" She exclaimed.
No.

It was touchy right now. She was all I had and I didn't want to be a lone. Abandonment issue and all I couldn't face to be alone in the new house I bought.

"Baby, you know I love you. How could you ask me that? You she always tryna get me. Have you ever seen any of the interviews?" She shook her head no.
Danielle did.

"Well watch them and I promise. It's happened a lot." She scoffed at me waving her hand toward me and we went up the stairs.

All I could think about how we always wore a condom and how God could let the condom I use make me a father.

It was not the fact that I wasn't ready. It was the fact that I didn't want Vanessa to be my seeds mother.

I had a recurring dream where it was Dee walking around with the attitude and weird cravings waking up at 3 am to eat.

Dancing around in her superman onesie, with her cape and spot in her belly bump.

I sighed pushing out the air I was holding knowing that would never be the case anymore.

----
As I laid in the bed with Vanessa I was tossing around. It was very irritating because I could barely sleep, but ever since Dee called me two weeks ago I haven't been able to do anything but cat nap.

I was too much of a man to call her and tell her I just needed her so that I could sleep. That my body recognized she wasn't around, like I was malfunctioning.

Who the fuck did she think she was to make me feel this way.

"Shit.." I was so tired and Vanessa ol' sleeping ass was snoring away. The doctor said her snoring would be a little heavier, but she's calling out to all her fucking forest friends.