Author

To dear readers,

First of all thank you for giving this your precious time and a chance. I've been wanting to write this for quite a long but everything is pending and i am not sure if I'll able to end each one of them any sooner. To all who have read my other stories, i know they are not completed and some are even taking way too long to update.

I'll be honest with you, i am not spontaneous with my works with my surroundings as well. And my mind is always constantly creating new stories and plots that i feel compelled to write new stories every time. I know i am a very impatient one but guess what? As long as the stories are there it's okay. I know I'll be finishing them off anyways, i am not going anywhere. So... let's focus here.

Well, months ago, i asked BangtanPsychology for one of her mind-blowing story and she happily let me have it. Which i am very thankful and i wanted to let her story be my first ever Sunjay story but that story is too precious to be messed around. So, i wanted a better experience in writing this story first so that i can understand and feel the connection between the fiction I'll be writing on Sunjay. This sounds dramatic but trust me i don't write anything unless i am able to feel the bond, the intimacy and the compatibility through my writings and other resources, it just helps me think more and write everything accordingly and without getting bored.

So ultimately, this will be my first Sunjay fiction and i really hope that it receives a good amount of love.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Author Rue.

...

...