Chapter 5

The parking lot was empty as usual. There weren't many students who brought vehicles to College. Jay parked his car and started walking towards the College when his phone buzzed. It was Sunghoon.

" What?" Jay asked and the Alpha made a noise sounding confused.

" Dude, you're the one who wanted to see me! I am on my way to College where are you?"

Sunghoon asked and the Beta went quiet. He wasn't sure if he should tell his friend about it. He wasn't feeling the pain anymore except the itchiness in his teeth. It was up to that extent where he could bite down a tire if he was given one. Jay hesitantly said while burrowing his teeth between his knuckles.

" I am in the parking lot. Come here."

" I'll be there. You just wait. Don't disappear." Sunghoon warned knowing how impatient his friend could be.

After fifteen minutes a black car arrived at the parking lot and soon Sunghoon was walking towards Jay. He was walking normally but as he got closer his face turned rather surprised to see Jay. He stopped at a distance and checked his friend from head to toe.

" What the fuck are you doing?" Jay raised his eyebrow sounding annoyed.

" You. Have you been working out? You look-"

Sunghoon spoke as he walked closer to Jay but again stopped when he stood in front of him. The Alpha looked confused and startled now.

" How did you?..."

" What now?" Jay rolled his eyes giving up already.

" You are tall. I mean we are the same height now! Wait how?!"

Sunghoon exclaimed clearly surprised. Jay looked at Sunghoon and the Alpha was right. He was looking at Sunghoon directly in the eyes. He did feel the difference now as well. It made him a bit happy because it was all he wanted since he was a kid but now was not the time. Now was time for something serious.

" I came to ask you something regarding this apparently..."

Jay told and the Alpha was extremely curious despite the fact that he barely pays attention to things.

" What? Spit it out already!!"

Sunghoon shouted at the Beta. Jay rubbed the back of his neck feeling anxious. He took in a deep breath and spoke as the air came out of his body naturally.

" I think i might be an Alpha?"

" What??? Is that why you smell like peaches?..."

" What?"

" I can sense a peachy scent but it's too subtle. Is that your pheromones coming out? Because that's supposed to be an Omega's if you ask me!"

" Just shut the fuck up and answer my questions!"

...

The classes ended and all the students were making their way to the hall. Sunoo and Jungwon were also the one running with the speed of light to secure the front seats.

Both of them sat right behind the seat where the Figure skater would be sitting. Sunoo was excited, it was his plan so that he could talk to the Alpha when the programme was over.

One by one, the hall was filled until there were no space left to sit except the two seats in front of Sunoo and Jungwon.

The school principal came along with Sunghoon and all the students stood up greeting them. Both of them sat on their seats and Sunoo was thrilled seeing the Alpha sitting right in front of his eyes. Sunoo was internally screaming. He was busy taming his heart when the Alpha turned around and their eyes met.