Chapter 11

" Say aah... Say eeh..."

Jay was finally discharged from the checkup center and was waiting impatiently at the doctor's office.

The Beta was never fond of parties and celebrations however tonight happened to be Sunghoon's, his childhood friend's birthday and he promised to be there at time unlike other parties he had been to.

Though not being on time was not the reason for his constant leg shaking, it was the fear of Sunghoon's dare. The Alpha had warned the Beta, if is he was late for even a single minute, Jay was to do anything Sunghoon tells him and that worried the shit out of him.

" Jay?"

Jay got up from his seat immediately his legs already aligned in the position to dash out the door.

" So? what's the result?"

He asked with an urgency in his tone.

" Please sit down, you might want to hear this carefully."

Jay stopped his frantic movements and slowly began to sit back on the chair. His eyes trying to scan the doctor's perfect poker Face. He was suddenly sweating.

" You're scaring me, Doctor."

Jay let out a nervous laugh, a failed attempt to make the air feel less heavy.

" I am sorry if I scared you."

The doctor took out the reports quickly going through them one by one.

" So, I assume you are aware about your sudden Alpha instinct and that you are to be careful around Omegas-"

" Doctor, i am way past that. Tell me the results."

" Right."

He nodded, sliding the papers towards Jay. The Beta glanced at him before picking up the few sheets of paper and reading it thoroughly. And as any normal human being, he didn't understand anything.

" Care to tell me?"

Jay eyed the Doctor and he nodded again. The Beta was an inch closer to tear the doctor skin out of his bones. The damn doctor was too slow.

" Jay, you know yourself you aren't supposed to be an Alpha but something seems to be changing that."

He got up from his seat walking up to one of his bookshelves.

" We ran some tests, quite a lot actually and your DNA is still a Beta's however-"

He took out a thick, hard covered book. So old that it had dust accumulated all over it's surface. The doctor brushed the dust away by blowing on it, eventually making him cough as he walk back to his seat flipping the pages of the old book as he continued.

" Your recessive alleles which are not a doubt of an alphas seems to be acting upon certain Omega pheromones, we got from your belongings turning dominant against the initially dominant ones-"

" Wait  wait.. what?!"

" It's a miracle, an unusual one. You might've saved the world in your past life."

The doctor grinned, his eyes were still stuck on the book.

" Ah-ha!"

He exclaimed before turning the book to Jay. The confused Beta took a look at the page the doctor was pointing at and again, he didn't understand anything.

" Dr Ryan, can you please tell me this in a more simpler way? I am a business major not science. I don't understand anything!"

Jay was frustrated, breathing heavily at this point. His anger had gone through the roof this time.