Chapter 2

Sunoo arrived a little early than he was supposed to, as a result, the classes were empty. Not a single student was around except for the seniors. Little by little class started to fill by first year students. Sunoo then realised he wasn't only the one and only beautifully created Omega after all. Among the students, there were handsome Alphas and very pretty Omegas. Everyone looked nothing like a freshman. There were few Betas and Sunoo was really intrigued by them. In his 19 years of life he never had met a Beta in real life, he sometimes thought they had extinct already. Therefore, when everyone was done introducing themselves during the class orientation, Sunoo ran to the Beta two seats behind him right after the teacher left.

" Hi!" Sunoo said with a delighted smile.

" Hello." The stranger greeted Sunoo and went back to reading his book. He seemed nervous. Sunoo then realized what his mother had said, He was told that Betas are always intimidated by the higher beings. Sunoo stayed still for a moment thinking about how to make the stranger less nervous. He sat down next to him and slowly started to release his pheromones.

The Beta widened his eyes clearly able to sense the pheromones. He seemed to calm a little but also looked surprised as he looked at Sunoo, blinking confusingly.

" Smells like peaches right? Oh i love peaches!" Sunoo said clapping his hands excitedly.

" Y-yeah. But how am i able to? I am a Beta I can't."

" Oh. I am a pure breed Omega, pure breeds are able to do that up to an extent. My mom is a Scientist, she told me that."

" Wow." The stranger gasped and Sunoo smiled feeling proud.

" I am Kim Sunoo. And you?"

" Yang Jungwon. Nice to meet you."

Sunoo shook hands with the Beta as they both smiled at each other.

" Let's be friends."

Jungwon nodded and Sunoo hugged him cheering up the nervous Beta. The next few minutes were them talking and knowing eachother better. They talked about their hobbies, their likes and dislikes untill the teacher came and Sunoo jumped back to his seat immediately.

" Well... Someone's being throwing away their pheromones right from the start eh?" The teacher jokingly teased and the students turned to each other confused. Some looked at Sunoo and the Omega had already put his head between his arms, embarrassed. He got so immersed that he forgot to control his overflowing pheromones. Sunoo looked up during the middle of the class, he stopped his pheromones but his body was still overflowing with peaches. He got up from his seat and went to the bathroom when the teacher agreed to let him go.

Sunoo sat on the toilet waiting for the bell to ring. He sprayed suppressant all over him but he was still hesitant to go back to class. It was almost lunch break so he decided to stay hidden until then.

...

The hallways were filled with students and Sunoo was relieved at the sight in front of him. He walked past the crowd careful not to touch anyone and successfully made into his class.

He saw Jungwon standing near Sunoo's seat waiting for him. They waved at each other before Sunoo finally sat down.

" You're not going to have lunch?" Jungwon asked and Sunoo shook his head.

" I am tired already. You get some."

" It's Okay. I'd be too nervous to go there myself. I'll stay here with you. Let's start from where we left." Jungwon sat beside the Omega excitedly showing his phone to him. Sunoo gasped snatching the phone away from the Beta.