Chapter 25

" Are you waiting for someone?"

Andrew spoke making Sunoo turn to him abruptly. He fixed his shirt trying to act calm and then said,

" Oh no, just thought I saw someone."

Sunoo could see Sunghoon scoffing and biting onto his last bit of French fries. He stood up, banging his hands on the table startling all three of them.

" Well, I am done. Classes are gonna start soon..."

Sunghoon said and looked right at Jungwon who looked back at him confused.

" Let's go."

" What?"

Before Jungwon could even ask further the Alpha had already pulled him out of his seat and held onto his shoulders, dragging the poor Beta with him.

" Where the hell are you going?!"

Sunoo shouted at Sunghoon  frustrated by his behaviour. He could obviously see the Alpha had something towards Jungwon but the man was terrible at conveying it.

" Class!"

Sunghoon shouted back at Sunoo without even looking back.

" We don't even have the same class."

Jungwon whined trying to get out of Sunghoon's arms but failed. He looked back at Sunoo with eyes in desperate need of help. Sunoo sighed before picking up his bag and ran towards them. He remembered to gesture Andrew to come along which the Alpha happily did.

" Are they a couple?"

Andrew whispered to Sunoo who snorted a big laugh.

" No, no. He's not Jungwon's type. He isn't into dumb guys."

They stared at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter. They seemed to enjoy each other's company.

" You know what? I'd like to take pictures of you someday."

Andrew declared out of nowhere which caught Sunoo offguard but made him smile after. He felt comfortable with the Alpha, he was a gentle giant. He felt safe around him.

I guess I made a new friend.

Sunoo told himself, feeling proud. Ever since he was small, he had never really made friends with Alphas in general. The only Alphas in his life was Heeseung, he got to know through Jake in high school. And now Sunghoon, he never would've expected to know him well but he kinda did. And now, Andrew. Sunoo felt they would be good friends. He could sense his pheromones, they were subtle, always careful not to overpower anyone around him. He was considerate, aware of his surroundings.

" Sure! I'd love to!"

Sunoo told Andrew who grinned with Joy and excitement. They walked to the next class together and sat next to Jungwon, as the class resumed again.

...

Sunghoon entered an empty room at the end of the hallway locking the door right away so that no one could tell he was inside.

The room was pretty big, bigger than most of the club rooms in college. There was a brown coloured couch at the center and beneath was a round, soft rug, patterened with blue, green and red zig zags. To the right corner, there were instruments, two acoustic guitar, one electric guitar, two amplifiers, a music stand, a casio, few pieces of drums and a few electronic devices. There was a mini cooler right next to the instruments and a small table. To the other side, there was an easel with an unfinished painting placed on it and a few finished and unfinished ones stacked up on the side. Right next to the canvas, there was a punching bag hung from the wall.