Chapter 17

Sunoo was in a shock, he became speechless but loads of thoughts were running in the back of his head. He was confused, scared, overwhelmed and angry, all at the same time. Watching Jay standing close to his window while his dusty shoes were above his baby pink - soft and pluffy rug.

" What. Are. You. Doing?! "

Sunoo muttered, almost in a whisper, pinching his temples in frustration. He was too anxious to let his words flow smoothly. He eyed Jay for a response who just stood silently. The Beta wasn't even looking at Sunoo.

That was it. Concern filled inside the Omega, he didn't waste a second and ran towards the suppresent spray on his dressing table. He sprayed it all over him, from head to toe, lightly pushing Jay as the Beta stumbled back a little. The push seems to have woken him up from his trans as he finally looked at Sunoo who mouthed a "what?" silently backing away from him.

" I know I shouldn't have climbed all the way to your room like a thief but I had no choice, you weren't responding when I threw these so I was forced to climb up. "

Jay sighed pointing at the tiny stones scattered on the floor.

" And why's that? "

Sunoo asked as if interested while his hands were pressing tightly onto the suppressent spray. His heart felt it was about to jump out his throat, he was scared that something might happen to the Beta. He was trying his best to control every pheromones that left his body but it was hard, with Jay right in front of him, the smell of his pheromones mixed with sweat dripping down his neck made it even hard for the Omega.

" I came to apologize."

Sunoo immediately looked at Jay finally paying attention to his words. He was taken aback.

" I am sorry. I mean, it's up to you if you forgive me or not but I shouldn't have said that to you at the party. I am really sorry. I understand it's not your fault."

" It is my fault."

Jay blinked at the Omega.

" I accept your apology but I should've listened when you told me to stay away from you in the very first place, so I understand why you might be angry. I was being selfish and didn't think of you. I am sorry for that. I won't do that anymore so please forgive me."

Jay panicked when Sunoo bowed at him, stepping backwards and then forward trying to make Sunoo stand but he was too afraid to touch the Omega.

This is not going as planned.

Sunoo finally stood up as their eyes met once again but there was no exchange of words. Both stood silently looking at each other, Jay wanted to say something but didn't know what. He was confused about his own feelings.

Should he just nodd, or say something or just get out, his thoughts were a mess. Part of him was relaxed as he had finally apologized ending the uneasy feeling lingering inside his chest but then part of him felt bad watching him apologize. He was happy that Sunoo finally was willing to stay away from him but a big chunk of his heart felt heavy, a sudden stroke of loneliness hit him when he heard those words. Jay seems to be confused about his feelings, of what he should feel right now. It was all a mess.

" Aren't you going? "

Sunoo finally spoke as Jay took his attention back to the Omega.