Chapter 13

The couple had finally calmed down, Heeseung had somehow mollified his Omega's steaming anger. They were inside the guests room, lying in bed, facing each other from a distance. Jake was still pouting and the Alpha couldn't help but feel the need to kiss those plump lips however it was too dangerous to do it now. He didn't want Jake to be angry again.The alpha looked away eventually turning and facing the wall. He would wait until those piercing eyes turn back to a soft and approachable gaze.

" Stupid. "

Heeseung turned his head to Jake as he stared at him in confusion.

" If you want to kiss me then do it. What are you waiting for you fo-"

Heeseung jumped on top of Jake snaking his arms and legs around the Omega's small body. He began pecking Jake's neck earning a giggle from the Omega.

Finally.

He thought before going in for a deep and passionate kiss, not wanting to let go any sooner.

The kiss lasted longer than the Alpha expected, on normal days Jake would almost pass out if they kissed for too long but tonight was different, a bit shocking.

Heeseung slowly parted their lips as he looked at his boyfriend. He was such a beauty, red-glossy lips, a faint blush accross his cheeks and his hair all messed up laying between Heeseung's firm arms. Jake was breathing unevenly. If it wasn't for his weak heart Heeseung would've kissed him till they both ran out of breath but he was afraid. Afraid that he'll lose him so he began admiring Jake with only his eyes.

" Come here. "

Heeseung smiled before scooping the Omega up and placing him on his lap so that the Omega straddled him. He rested his back on the headboard as he began fixing Jake's hair while the Omega sat silently saying nothing.

" I wanna kiss. "

Jake swayed his boyfriend's hands away before hugging him tightly.

" Why wouldn't you? "

He spoke again, playing with Heeseung's coller.

" Babe, I don't want you to faint. We'll take it slow. "

Jake took in a breath wanting to say something but the words came out as a deep sigh. The Alpha was right, even if he want to, he couldn't. With such a weak heart and body, even making out for too long was hard for him. He wanted to be against it, tell his boyfriend to let him be and he was strong but who was he kidding. It might sound funny to some but the pain in not being able to feel the love of your lover's to the fullest was heartbreaking and lonely, even if it was just a kiss or a mere touch, a slight brush of skin against each other. It meant a lot to the Omega.

Heeseung, the pure breed Alpha was an energetic, free spirited and athletic being. He was the captain of the College basketball team and a trusted member in College sports union. He had it all, looks, talent and respect.

But what's unusual was he fell in love, deeply, with an Omega who can barely manage to run a few meters without his heart pounding like crazy. Jake was always a sensitive kid since birth. He would have had countless of allergies and insanely sensitive to even a smallest scratch as a kid.

Growing up he was isolated most of the time and barely managed to go out and enjoy with his friends, on his own. He was told it was protection but he only felt like it was destroying him bit by bit. That was when the Alpha, Heeseung, came into his picture like life.

As if he was born again, getting to see the world differently than what he's been shown all his life, staying away from his friends, not going out, always locked inside his house, being afraid of everything all the time but with Heeseung he was free, he had freedom to do everything and anything and he was never judged by his boyfriend. He taught him to see the world from a different perspective and he loved every bit of it.