Chapter 15

The rain started falling all of a sudden, drenching the Omega from head to toe as he walked on the empty streets with his eyes full of tears.He could taste it, mixed with the rain that travelled down to his mouth. Thank god, it was raining or else the tears would be awfully visible.

I never should've thought about liking him.

He arrived home earning a surprised look from both his parents.

" Darling? What happened? Why are you drenched? Where are Jake and Jungwon? "

His mother asked concern filling her eyes.

" They went home. I need to rest. "

" You okay dear?"

Sunoo didn't answer and ran to his room upstairs. Both his parents exchanged looks with each other when they heard the door bell ring again. This time it was revealed, Jake and Jungwon. Also, drenched and panting as if they ran all the way to here, they did.

" Where's Sunoo Sarah? "

He asked her who blankly pointed at the stairs.

" Wait a minute? Did you guys had a fight?"

She finally spoke making them stop halfway on the stairs.

" Uhm... No? I wouldn't have come here if we fought, you know me Sarah. "

Jake said giving her a knowing look and she sighed before pointing towards the stairs and mouthing,

Go before I kick you out.

Jake giggles before blowing a kiss to her husband holding onto the newspaper and watching all the drama.

...

" Kim Sunoo! Open the door! "

It doesn't take the two friends to say a word again before the door opens revealing Sunoo looking awful with red puffy eyes and red nose, sniffing like a little puppy.

" You okay?"

" Do I look okay to you? "

Sunoo laughs at his own words and throwing himself on his bed. He eventually sits up, resting his back on the headboard while the Omega and Jungwon sit across him on the bed.

" Sunoo, can you forgive Jay this once? I promise he'll stay away from you from now on."

Sunoo scoffs.

" Why would I forgive him when he treated me like shit! I don't know what that man's problem is but all I did was like him? why's he making me feel like a nobody?! "

" It's NOT the truth-"

" THEN WHAT! Tell me if that's not it, why am I the one hidden from the truth?!"

Jake takes in a deep breath before looking straight into Sunoo's hazel orbs. The Omega looked back, he wanted to know.

"Jay is likely to lose his life if he comes close to you and your pheromones."