Chapter 21

" Where the fuck is my car?"

Jay stood outside the hospital, speechless. The others followed before turning their heads towards him. All of them looked at him with confusion.

" What are you saying? It's right here."

Sunghoon told Jay, pointing at the car right in front of their eyes.

" My Car. Where's MY car?"

Hearing Jay, Sunghoon finally realised as he opened and mouthed an 'oh'.

" Well... I forgot you had a car. So, I asked Heeseung hyung for help."

Jay sighed, stretching his arms in exhaustion. He dropped himself on the ground, covering his eyes with his hands.

" You forgot I have a car? You brought my backpack with the keys literally hanging on the chain but you forgot I have a car?..."

There was silence after that, no one spoke a word before Jay scoffed and continued.

"Now I have to stop at the school to get it..."

Jay groaned in pain before standing up again.

" We came to give you ride. Let's go together!"

Jay looked at Heeseung with wide eyes that didn't seem to believe what the Alpha just said.

" How are we gonna fit inside this small ass bitch?! Are you kidding me?!"

Jay yelled then turned to look at Jake, his only hope. The only person who can come up with an Idea of his liking. Jake stared back at Jay before nodding tiredly and said,

" Well..."

...

The group arrived at the school parking lot thirty minutes after. Jay got out from the back seat and walked towards his car. He could hear the grunts of Sunghoon struggling to climb down to the back seat from the Trunk. He chuckled at the thought of sunghoon struggling, Jake's ideas never disappointed him.

The Beta got inside the driver seat and instantly turned the heater on. His body relaxed in his familiar scent and he felt much better than before. As he turned the car around, he saw Sunghoon coming out of the other car, running.

" What happened?"

" Heeseung hyung and Jake are off to the dinner meeting with their parents."

" So?"

Jay asked knowing exactly what his friend was going to ask.

" Then give us a ride. And Jungwon and Sunoo too."

Jay tried to talk back to Sunghoon who had rested his arms on the window but he could already see a glimpse of Sunoo and Jungwon walking out of the car.

" Get in."

Jay sighed. After bidding farewell to the couple, the rest also went out of the parking lot.

Sunghoon was in the front seat, playing loud music and singing along to them. Jungwon and Sunoo were in the back seat. Jungwon was in his phone with his head rested on the side while Sunoo was silently sitting and looking out of the window. His eyes were puffy and his nose was red. Jay had no idea why and he didn't plan to ask as well.

Sunoo looked lost in his thoughts. Jay was curious, he wanted to talk to the Omega but with other people present in the car made it difficult. The loud music was making it even worse. Therefore Jay didn't have any choice but to only steal glances at the Omega through the mirror.