Chapter 10

" Hey!"

Sunoo jumped in front of Jay. He looked surprised to see Sunoo.

" Hi! " Sunoo said once again flashing the Beta a smile.

" Excuse me." Jay said making his way to his classroom but Sunoo followed. If anyone, Jay wouldn't give a damn on who followed him or not but it was different with Sunoo.

The Omega's pheromones were overwhelming for Jay to handle and he couldn't stop thinking about diving into them. He was trying his best not to pay attention to Sunoo and give in but with each step it was getting difficult.

"You look really great today."

Sunoo followed him still and Jay was ignoring him as well until their body brushed into one another by accident and Jay lost it.

Jay grabbed the Omega's hand pinning his hand against the wall over his head. The Omega gasped a little when his body hit the wall and Jay went crazy when Sunoo's breath clashed his neck.

He looked down at Sunoo as if he wanted to devour the Omega and said,

" What do you want?"

Sunoo rolled his eyes and huffed. He maintained his eye contact with the Beta slowly leaning closer. Jay was lost at this point. He didn't seem to be himself. He was lost at Sunoo's hazelnut eyes, ice-cold skin, minty breath and his addicting scent.

" Did you forget? You kissed me. Moreover you scented me."

Sunoo told as he gently brushed his fingers on the faint cut on the Beta's lower lip. Jay groaned in somewhat pain as his fangs slowly started to emerge. Sunoo watched the Beta losing control on himself and turning into an Alpha. He liked the effect he had on the now turned Alpha.

Sunoo escaped Jay's grip when the tight grip on his hands loosened. He stopped his pheromones and watched the Alpha.

Jay's breaths started to become even and his fangs sank immediately afterwards. His eyes were less darker and his pheromones stopped as well. The Alpha turned to Sunoo immediately after he was back to his senses. He pointed his finger on Sunoo looking pissed.

" Whatever you are doing. Stop it right now."

Jay warned the Omega who can't help but admire Jay's beautifully sculpted face. He wondered how can someone be so hot but cute at the same time. His eyes wandered on every details of his face. There were a lot. Sunoo noticed the mole right under His left eye. He had this massive urge to kiss it right now.

" Are you even listening?!"

Sunoo finally looked at Jay coming out of his world. Jay looked frustrated. Sunoo wondered why.

" Don't get close to me from now on. It's dangerous. I don't want to hurt you or anyone."

Jay told and left the Omega stranded in the empty hallway. Sunoo blinked twice before coming back to reality. The words were still stuck and roaming around his head. He was starting to get worried but calmed down as soon as he felt the scent of firewood along with honey and cherries covered him.

Sunoo wrapped his hands around himself and melted in the Beta's scent. He didn't understand most of what the Beta said but he knew one thing. The Beta couldn't suppress his feelings just like him. Sunoo just had to convince Jay to admit he liked him as well.
__________

This chapter is damn short!
I am having a writer's block and i am really stressed out.

I am really sorry to the readers. I'll try my best to get past it 🤧😭