Chapter 18

Tonight was one of the most gut wrenching and nerve wrecking thirty minutes, Jay had spent in his entire life. After Sunoo's father saw him hugging his son, the Beta was taken straight to the living room where he met Sunoo's mother who just watched as his husband lightly dragged him and made him sat on the couch. There was no exchange of words and Jay subtly wished for it to stay that way. He felt as if he would be sent straight to hell if he uttered even a quiet mumble. Well, he did sneaked into someone's house this late at night.

Jay could feel the tensed gaze from Sunoo directly onto him but he chose not to look at the Omega. As Sunoo said before, it was indeed a bad idea to hug, because now all he could think about was the softness of the Omega's body he felt against his and his addicting scent. Instinctively, his hands moved upwards until his wrist reached his nose. He inhaled a deep breath in and the little pheromones smeared on his wrists calmed him down a bit.

" Do you have a name young man?"

Jay flinched at the sudden intruding scent, a bit pungent, in the air which made his pulse faster than ever. He didn't know why but the soft spoken voice felt like the heaviest metals thrown into him in tons.

" Yes sir. I uh... Jay, It's Jay Park. Nice to meet you sir."

Jay stood up, frantically taking his hands and tried to put up a confident smile.

" Honey?"

The women who was seemingly confused walked over to her husband but never breaking her eyes off of Jay. Jay smiled awkwardly at her too, as if he had the most normal entry in this house.

There was a minute silence and only judgemental scanning and eyeing on the Beta by two adult Omegas, before Sunoo jumped in the middle to save the moment.

" He's just a friend, mom and dad!"

" And how do you expect me to believe that when he literally was in your room, hugging you and i am damn sure he climbed up from the window because I didn't see him coming through THAT door!"

Sunoo's father gritted his small compared to an Alpha's but sharp edged fangs at Jay who genuinely got sacred as a tiny gulp could be heard.

" He climbed up from What?... Kim Sunoo!"

The Omega mother yelped, her eyes turning to his son with accusing eyes.

" No! No! He did come from there but i swear it wasn't a bad intention at all! We're just friends, there's been a misunderstanding."

" But he was touching you!"

Sunoo's father interrupted with even louder but gentle voice.

" Eww no! He was just hugging me! I hug friends all the time and shouldn't you two being an Omega know this? For real there's nothing going on..."

" Yeah, I was just stopping by to say sorry-"

" Go-"

Sunoo interrupted the Beta pushing him towards the exit and then within few seconds he was out of the house. The door slammed shut on his face as he tried to turn back to say good night but that only left him with a red nose.

" Oww..."

Jay whimpered in pain but then all of a sudden the door widely opened revealing the Omega again.

" Here, sorry for the mess. Goodnight."

Sunoo said, tossing an umbrella at Jay before closing the door again. The Beta stared blankly at the umbrella not knowing why he was given one when his ears finally got hold of the rain drops falling on the ground, in the midst of all that had happened tonight. He turned and there, rain everywhere.