Chapter 4

The morning hit but Jay was still sound asleep with the closed curtains in his room, blocking the sun rays. The dark room got lighted with the light coming from the phone screen laying helplessly on the floor.

Jay flinched hearing the alarm as he searched for his phone with half opened eyes. He stumbled on the floor finally grabbing the phone and turning it off. He sighed in the again silent room.

He got up, opening the curtains widely so that the sunlight reached every corner of his room. After shower, he got ready and walked downstairs. He saw his parents on the kitchen table having their breakfast. Jay walked to the table grabbing a slice of bread before saying bye to his parents. He stopped when his father called his name.

" Yes?"

" How's your mouth?"

Jay realised his pain was long gone and that he forgot about it already. His father walked up to him grabbing him by his shoulders and pressing on them as if checking something.

" Father?"

" You grew taller. And your muscles are also bulking up and tightening." James said looking amazed himself.

Now that the Beta noticed, he had indeed gotten tall. Before, he used be his father's height but now that he is looking at his father, he seemed surprisingly smaller than him.

" I guess." Jay answered not understanding what was happening himself.

His mother was looking at them with a big smile and eyes that had hope latched onto something. She looked pleased. And his father also looked excited. Jay didn't understand the sudden change in their moods and the surroundings and didn't wish to know either. He was getting late.

" Father, I have to go." He said and James slowly loosened his grip and then finally letting go. Jay stood still for a second eyeing his parents before running out of the house in a hurry.

" What is happening?" Jay thought to himself while he drove his way to College.

...

The hallway was crowded with students sounds of chattering, laughter, bickering and footsteps all over. It was when the speakers turned on to speak everyone went silent. Everyone had their heads or ears fixed on the speakers.

" Good evening students. As you know the national figure skating championship took place earlier this year and the winner is of course one of our star sportsmen of this College, Mr. Park Sunghoon. I am glad to announce that he'll be attending the classes from tomorrow, therefore all the students are required to come to the hall after lunch break to celebrate and welcome him with our warm regards. Thank you."

The speakers turned off and the hallway was lit again, this time everyone had the particular Alpha's name on their mouths. Omegas screaming and panicking at the same time, Alphas and Betas admiring the man.

" Who is he?" Jungwon the Beta asked Sunoo who legitimately gasped with his hands on his chest.

" You don't know him?!!"

The Beta shook his head which left Sunoo speechless. He took out his phone and finding something. He finally showed Jungwon his phone pointing at the person on his phone.

" He is Park Sunghoon. He's an Olympic Gold medalist figure skater. How come you don't know him?!!"

Jungwon leaned closer to the screen taking a clear look at the picture when he jerked his head backwards remembering something.