Remember | Chapter 13

Y/N POV

✦𝔸 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣✦

I was at Pavitr house for the day and it was raining hard outside. I was sitting in the kitchen with his aunt as she laughed at all the pictures in the book.

She asked me if I wanted to look at old pictures of Pavitr when he was little, and I didn't have really much of a choice so I did.

"Oh, this is when he just got into highschool." She chuckled at the picture.

The picture was of Pavitr with his hair over his eye and covering the camera kinda.

"Pav, used to be an emo?" I asked with a slight smile as I analyzed the picture.

"Hey, Y/n I figured out what we can watch-" Pavitr announced as he walked out of his room.

He walked over to us looking at the book with a shocked expression and pure disgust.

"Aunt Maya, why do you do this to me..." Pavitr said with a slight blush.

"Oh hush Pavitr." She said brushing him off as she kept flipping through pages.

"I think you looked cute." I said with a smile as he just got more embarrassed from my comment.

"Don't say it like that!" Pavitr said a bit loud as he took my hand softly and brought me to his room.

"I was being honest." I laughed slightly as I closed the door behind us.

"I know you where... You're always being too honest." Pavitr said playing the movie that he said we were going to watch before Maya came to get me.

𝔽𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣...

It was getting late and the rain stopped a few minutes ago so I was getting ready to go home soon.

"You know, I still don't get that plot to that movie..." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You don't?!" Pavitr asked as he hugged me softly not wanting to let me go.

"No, I felt like it was hard to get. Like a puzzle or something." I said with a shrug.

"Oh yeah, shouldn't you be getting home?" Pavitr asked letting go of me slightly.

"Yeah. But like I said I did like spending time with you today... It really helps from what... Happened..." I said with a sigh.

I stood up from the bed and Pavitr did the same as he went over to his closet.

"I'm glad that I helped, I still don't think that you should talk to him when we get back to school." Pavitr said as he handed me my shoes.

"Well, it's not like I can hide from him or something." I said as I put on my shoes.

"I know, I know... But still maybe you shouldn't just go near him. You know?" Pavitr suggested with a slight smile to reassure me.

"Yeah, I won't talk to him... He freaked me out." I said as I shivered a bit at the memory.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Pavitr said with a smile opening the door for me.

"Yeah, bye!" I waved goodbye as I walked away to go home.

When I got outside I started to think about everything that went on.

I talked to Pavitr about the situation like a few days ago and he understood. He told me that he didn't want me to talk to him for safety reasons of course...

But he would never stop texting me every day and it was getting annoying, he would say he was sorry and he was drunk or something.

But I just didn't feel, safe I could say. He weird me out to be honest and his sister knew about it and she told me to 'get over it' like I was just exaggerating?!