Annoying | Chapter 11

Y/N POV

After that long talk last night. I was basically drained, the next day Jay was talking my head off.

"Oh, I was also wondering why you have four eyes?" Jay asked turning to me confused.

I wasn't listening so I was kinda confused. "Huh? What was the question again..."

"I said, why do you have four eyes?" Jay asked once again.

"It's not real, there just something I drew on in the morning..." I said hoping that he would leave me alone.

"Hmm... Can I touch it?" He asked putting his hand up to me.

"I don't think they would want you to touch them." Pavitr said walking over to us sitting next to me.

"Well, she never said that to me... Did she?" Jay said looking at him with a smirk.

"I understand that but you can tell from her face. She obviously doesn't want to talk to you..." Pavitr said pointing out the obvious.

"Okay, I don't know why your even over here?" Jay said as he stood up from his chair.

I sighed as I put my head on the table listening to the arguing.

"Hey! Hey!" Gayatri came up to us and stopped them from arguing at all. "Can you both see that Y/n is definitely tired and it's obvious it's from you two." She said loudly grabbing my arm and taking me somewhere.

I looked at Pavitr with a shrug and he gave me a confused look.

"What where they on about?" Gayatri asked.

"I really don't know..." I said with a deadpanned expression.

"Wow, you look tired. What happened to you last night." Gayatri asked putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Okay so last night I was talking with Pavitr..." I started.

☆𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸☆

𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠.

"𝑆𝑜, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦..." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛.

"𝑁𝑜... 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒." 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠?! 𝑂𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑢𝑦!" 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡!" 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦. "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾..."

☆𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸☆

"Yeah... That's what happened." I said with a shrug.

"Hmm... Maybe just stop talking to Jay?" Gayatri said.

"I tried but he still talked to me today! He's just so annoying and he keeps asking about my eyes randomly..." I said with a groan I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"Maybe I could walk you home today. And we could just hang out?" She suggested with a small smile.

"That would be nice... I think I just need a break from boys for a while." I said with an exhausted sigh.

"Oh! We can make it a sleepover like when we were kids?!" She said with a smile.

"Oh, that would sound fun." I said with a small smile.

Gayatri was the whole reason why me and my mom moved her she never. She was always far from us so my mom decided to move here to make me happy.

_______________

Once I got home I took my shoes off at the door and Gayatri did the same as my mom came up to us and hugged us tight.

"Oh it is good to see you, Gayatri!" She said loudly with a smile.

"It's good to see you too." She said returning the smile. "So, I was wondering if Y/n and I could have a-" she was cut off by my mom once more.

"Yes! It's been sooooo long since you both had a fiesta de pijamas." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Thank you again for letting me, stay by the way." She said as we started to walk to my room.

"I'll bring snacks in a few minutes if you girls want." My mom suggested.

"That would be cool. Thanks mama!" I said loudly as I closed the door. "So! What do you want to do?" I asked turning to her.

"We can watch a show. That I wanted to watch with you." She suggested with a shrug.

"Okay, I can do that." I said turning on my TV and looked over to her. "Which app?" I asked.

"Netflix, obviously." She said as she laid on my bed.

"Your literally obsessed with that app right now." I said rolling my eyes and gave her the remote for her to look for it.

"Well, I was pissed when they added those ads on it!" She said loudly as she rolled her eyes.

"They added that on a movie app?" I asked turning to her confused.

"Yeah, it's really annoying I really don't know why they did that. It was perfectly fine before they added that." Gayatri said rolling her eyes.

"Hey girls, I got the snacks for you both." My mom said putting the snack on the bed Infront of us.

"Thanks mom." I said with a smile.

"Gayatri, do you have pajamas?" My mom asked.

"No, but I'm sure that Y/n would let me barrow some... Right?" She asked turning to me.

"Oh, yeah I would." I said as I turned back to the TV trying to make sense of the show.

"Okay good. I'll let you both get back to your show." My mom said as she walked back out of the room with a small wave goodbye.

"Okay, what is this about again?" I asked eating the pretzels that my mom gave us.

"Okay so let me explain really quick." She said and started to explain what was going on.

A/n!!!!

Hey, do you guys think I should get Duolingo? I really don't know that much Spanish and you guys are telling me the things that are wrong and I appreciate alot... The people that must actually speak Spanish are probably really mad at me right now💀