2

Omniscient POV

Sighing, Bri rolls over in her bed and sits up, to rub her eyes. She forgot to close her blinds and she regretted not doing so at that moment. After her eyes adjust she reaches over to grab her phone and lies back down. She unlocks it and her eyes widen seeing that she got a text from the person she was waiting for all night. It read:

Fixed the problem, it's hers!!!

Immediately she jumped up and began jumping up and down like a kid on her bed in excitement. She finally had some good news to share with her student on Monday and she couldn't wait to see his face.

"And this is why I do what I do." She mumbles to herself while texting him back.

I owe you big time, THANK YOUUUU

That good news lifted her spirit and made her day. It was only 8 AM and she was more than content with how her day was going.

My day can't get no better than this

She thought to herself while making her bed. Because she had just gotten some good news she was motivated to get up, tidy up her apartment a bit and then finish her work. She had a lesson plan due and more assignments to grade.

By the time she finished cleaning and working it was 11:30 and she was ready to make her morning smoothie. She wasn't really a breakfast person, she could go without eating or drinking anything until 2 or 3 o'clock which wasn't a good habit but sometimes she couldn't help herself.

While blending her smoothie and singing along to No Guidance by Chris Brown and Drake which played through her speaker she noticed her phone come to life. She picked it up and saw a text message from none other than Jordan Poole.

What. The. Fuck.

She thought to herself before opening the text.

From: Jordan Poole???

Good morning beautiful

11:40 AM

Bria

Good Morning Jordan 

11:41 AM

She hit send and sat her phone down going back to her task. Bri is a grown woman, she is not with all the waiting games and playing cool. The minute she sees your text she is going to respond. Besides she knew all he wanted was to fuck. And while that was not going to happen she was interested in seeing how he would try to lure her in.

Jordan Poole

Fast texter I like it

So is it actually a good morning or are you still upset? 🤔🤔🤔

11:41 AM

Bre

No it's actually a good morning😂

11:42 AM

Again she sat her phone down, stopped the blender and began to pour her smoothie in a cup. All was well until her music stopped and the marimba sounded.

With her eyebrows furrowed she lifted her phone and saw that he was calling.

No way- fuck all that calm shit this man is really calling me... Okay okay just get it together you got this.

She coached herself before answering the phone.

"Hello?" She answers, causing him to chuckle as he could tell she was confused.