17

Omniscient POV

"Bri we need to have a serious conversation like why you aint fuck that man yet?" Reagan asks and Bri rolls her eyes

"Thank you." Skye says, seconding Regan's question.

"Because I'm waiting." Bri says simply while sipping her lemonade. The group decided to go out for lunch and catch up since it seemed like so much had happened in everybody's lives.

"For what exactly?"

"Damn if the bitch say she wanna wait she wanna wait." Taylor says and Bri reaches across the table to high five her.

"Nah I'm just playing, honestly I don't know what I'm waiting for I'm just waiting. I mean everything is so good right now, the moment you introduce sex stuff changes."

"So you're worried about the aftermath, not the sex itself?" Skye asks and Bri nods.

"Yeah I mean I'm not really worried about whether or not it will feel good because that man looks too good for the sex not to be out of this world." Bri jokes and they all laugh. "I don't know, I just want things to stay the way they are now, which is perfect."

"Awww look at our friend living in a fairytale." Reagan sings and Bri tries not to blush. Every single one of them were extremely happy that Bri looked like she was finally giving love another chance. She deserved it more than anyone and other than him standing her up it sounded like Jordan was treating her like a queen.

"So when are you gonna see him again?"

"Uh tomorrow, he has a game today at 5- or is it 7? It's 7 over there so it's 5 o'clock here." Bri said reasoning with herself because time zones confused her. "Anyways we're going on a date tomorrow."

"My good sis knows her man's schedule." Skye says and they laugh.

"Shut up."

"Hold on lets back up a couple of steps, so you was at his place Thursday at 11 o'clock and you didn't stay?" Taylor asks once she realizes she didn't get to ask her question once Reagan asked about them having sex.

"Nope, he asked me to but I told him no."

"Oh my gosh, just when I was getting over the fact that you aint ready to fuck." Reagan says in disbelief. "Girl, why not just stay? It was late as fuck."

"Because I had work in the morning."

"Girl fuck them kids." Taylor, Skye and Reagan say in unison.

"Bitch how dare you? You're a teacher too." Bri says while laughing.

"Let me reiterate, fuck them kids- matter fact they not even kids for real they young adults they would be just fine without you for a day. Yall this bitch ain't missed a day since she started working last year." Skye snitches.

"Damn, that's some dedication right there, cuz any little inconvenience and I'm not coming." Taylor says and Skye nods in agreement.

This was Bri's second year teaching at Jefferson High School and she was one of probably 3 other teachers in that whole school that had perfect attendance last year. She was still going strong and she didn't plan on missing any days without a valid excuse either.