6

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

"Ughhhh this is taking forever, we never wait this long- and we wait a long time on a regular basis." Skye complains.

"Literally, this is why I wanted to stay my ass home." Bria says clearly annoyed. She didn't cuss often but when she did you knew she was fed up. "Why is it taking this long, I swear if we hadn't been in this line for an hour already I would leave."

Coulda been in my damn pajamas binging tv and being a fatass but noooo

Bria rolls her eyes, crossing her arms while leaning up against the building.

"Bruh..." Taylor says while looking down at her phone with a small frown.

"What?" Skye asks.

"Tonight was the NBA All-Star game, that's probably why there are so many people out tonight."

"But the game was in New York, what that got to do with us?" Bria asks.

"It looks like Stephen Curry was playing, his team won and he had the most points in the game so maybe people are out because of that." Taylor shrugs and Bria looks down at her watch.

There was about 10 minutes before it would be 11 o'clock and they hadn't even made it in which meant they would be there till at least 3 knowing Skye. Bria was annoyed to say the least.

The ladies continued to wait for about another 15 minutes before they made it to the door.

"Okay see guys we're almost in." Skye says positively but Bria wasn't trying to hear it.

"Yeah after an hour and a half of standing in line. It better be worth it." Bria says and Skye nods.

"It will be, there is so many people it got to be lit in there." Taylor says. After another 10 minutes the 3 ladies were showing their ID's and paying the entrance fee before heading in.

"Finallyyyyy" Skye says while dancing her way in, moving her hips making Bria laugh at her. Skye and Taylor both pre-gamed while standing in line so they were already feeling the liquor. Bri didn't though because it didn't take much to get her drunk, since she wasn't a big drinker to begin with.

The ladies made there way to the bar where Bria had her first drink for the night but Taylor and Skye were well onto their fifth.

"Yall are finna be sooo drunk." Bria says laughing, already loosening up a bit as she makes a gesture for a second one.

"Finna be or are?" Skye jokes as Taylors laughs. Since Bria had just taken a shot she orders another drink, something she can sip on though because she didn't want to get drunk considering she was going to have to drive. She was fine with being a little tipsy early in the night and just letting it wear off throughout the night.

Before they knew it 40 minutes passed and they were all having fun.

"Oh my gosh its so fucking hot." Skye says while fanning herself and the ladies nod in agreement.