16

Omniscient POV

"Oooh girl,I'm so excited

"Oooh girl,I'm so excited." Skye says while basically bouncing up and down in her chair. Bri playfully rolls her eyes and continues editing her presentation for tomorrow.

"I can tell."

"I'm surprised you're not more excited." Skye says and Bri shrugs.

"You act like we sitting court side- nah I'm lying I'm definitely excited." Bri laughs and Skye joins. "But that's only because I haven't been to a game in years. I don't even think Jordan was on the team because I was like 16 or 17."

The last game Bri went to was with her dad, not Rick but her real dad, Brandon. Just thinking about how much fun they had together really made Bri sad so she pushed that memory to the side for the time being. Tonight was supposed to be fun.

"Wow it's crazy how time flies and now you actually have a man on the team."

Bri still couldn't believe it. Yeah they had a small hiccup but other than that things between them were great. Their connection was there, the sexual tension was there and the feelings they had for one another were not only intense but also reciprocated between the both of them.

"I can't even do any work, I'm so ready to just relax-" Skye says while shutting her laptop, "-What time are we leaving?"

Glancing at the time in the corner of her computer screen she saw that it read 5:17 making her abruptly close her computer, "Shit, now, lets go." The game starts at 7 so the plan was to do work as soon as students were dismissed, and leave at 5:15 so they could go to a sports store and get some merch to wear.

Skye was planning to just get a t-shirt or hoodie but Bri wanted to get a jersey, specifically, Jordans #3 jersey. They quickly packed up, clocked out and drove to the nearest mall. They rushed into the mall and Bri immediately went to the section for jerseys.

Curry? Nope, Thompson? Nope,Green? Nope, Poole? YES

"Excuse me?" She says to an employee who looks over at her, "Can I get that Poole jersey, in a small?" She asks while pointing up at the Jersey's hanging like 10ft in the air. The employee grabs the metal stick thing they use and pulls down a couple of jerseys. He looks through then gives her a small.

"Going to the game tonight?" He asks and she nods.

"Yeah, I really needed this jersey." She smiles and he smiles back, immediately noticing how attractive she is.

"Well, I hope you have a good time. Is this all you're getting today?" He asks and she nods, "Okay I can ring you up now, if you're ready."

"That would be great." She says, then follows him to the register. She noticed Skye was coming towards her with two options in her hand.

"The shirt or hoodie?" She asks and Bri points to the hoodie as the guy rings Bri up.

"Your total is 74.93." Bri swipes her card as Skye goes to put the shirt back and the employee takes it upon himself to shoot his shot.