15

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

"Stop, the pancakes are going to burn." Bri laughs while pushing Jordan's face out of her neck. He had her cornered but he let her go on the account that nobody likes burnt pancakes. Rushing back over to the pancakes, Bri flips the two cooking on the stove top before turning to scold Jordan.

"Get out the kitchen." She points and he lets out a hearty laugh because she was so serious but not intimidating at all.

"Woman please, you need my expertise in the kitchen." He waves her off while going to check on the bacon. "Aye keep your hands to yourself." He points after she lightly mushes head.

"Which is what I've been telling you all night." She says and attempts to walk to the fridge but stops behind him when she hears him mumble, "I've been telling you all night." He mocks her with a high pitched girly voice but when he notices that she never actually walked past him, he turns and sees that evidently she heard him as she stood there with her arms crossed. He pecks her cheek and then her lips which causes her to drop the fake attitude and kiss him back.

Two days had passed since they made up and it was like last week had never happened. On this Wednesday night they decided to have breakfast for dinner which Bri said she would cook but Jordan wanted to assist. However he wasn't doing anything but distracting her.

"Here, you finish the fruit salad-" She grabs his hand pulling him away from the stove like a child. "Just cut the stem off the strawberries and pull the grapes off the vine thingy."

"Vine thingy is crazy." He jokes and she rolls her eyes playfully while going back over to the stove. He does as told, dumping the raspberries, blueberries and already sliced pineapples into a bowl before proceeding to pull the grapes off the stem and cut the strawberries.

10 minutes later their meal was complete and they were setting the table to eat. As Jordan sat their plates down by one another she carried over the syrup and orange juice for herself because she knew he was drinking water. They sat next to each other, said prayers and began

eating.

"Ohhh I'm so happy I finally met a woman that can cook." He says after literally taking one bite of his scrambled eggs.

"Thanks but this is a pretty basic meal."

"Uh, who said I was talking about you?" Bri's jaw drops as he gives her a side eye. She stands up and tries to grab her plate but Jordan laughs while blocking it. "Sit down-" he grabs her waist and pulls her back down. "So dramatic."

"Ya know I'm getting real tired of people saying I'm dramatic."

"Well maybe stop being dramatic." She turns and gives him a straight face which doesn't match his smiling one.

"Ok Imma stop playing with you."

"I think that's a good idea." She nods while cutting her pancakes. "So how was your day?" She says happily.