Chapter 1: Enemy Meets Enemy

Jungkook's Point of View..

I'm walking into school and I hardly notice the numerous girls drool over me as I walk past.

My main goal is to find my friends.

I reach my locker and as I get my books, I close the locker door, only to be scared to death by the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyungie! You scared the crap out of me!" I say with a hand over my heart as I try to catch my breath.

"Jungkook, I want you to meet my cousin." Taehyung says as he gestures to the guy next to him.

I look him up and down, as he nervously smiles, and as my eyes reach his face, I gasp as the memories come flooding back.

Flashback..
I had just moved from Busan to Seoul, South Korea. And I walked into school timidly as I noticed the other student's gazes on me. I briefly glanced at the student's faces when I saw the most breathtakingly handsome guy ever.

He was hanging out with his group of friends with a smile on his face, but when he caught me staring at him, his smile disappeared and was replaced by a scowl.

He then takes the opportunity to come over to me.

"Hey, asshole! What are you looking at, hm?" The handsome guy asked me.

"Umm.. nothing.." I replied nervously.

"You were obviously looking at something!" He exclaimed as he jammed a finger into my chest.

I tried to look at anyone who would help me, but they all looked away.
"Uh-"

"If you won't give me an answer, I'll make you give me an answer!" He said as he dragged me away while gripping my wrist.

He took me to the bathroom where he shoved me against the wall.

"Now, you're going to tell me why the hell you were staring at me." He said as he moved his arms on either side of my head, trapping me in.

I didn't dare look him in the eye, which seemed to be a huge mistake.

"Boy, you better look me in the eye!!" He said as his hand came down on my face as he slapped me.

"Please leave me alone!" I exclaimed, as I tried to push him away with my hands.

At that moment, he backed away from me, and blew me a kiss as he winked at me as he said, "Umm.. Let me think.. No." He left me there in the bathroom to cry and nurse the injury on my face.

From that day forward, the handsome guy made sure my life in Seoul High School was absolutely miserable. Everyday, he'd come and beat me up for absolutely no reason!
When I finally moved to Ilsan, South Korea one and a half years later, I promised myself to toughen up, and not let anyone else beat me up or tear me down.

End of Flashback..
Present Day..
"Umm.. Jungkook? Are you ok?" Taehyung asks me as I come back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I was just wondering what your cousin's name was?" I ask.

"His name is Park Jimin." Taehyung responds.

"I was wondering if you went to school with me about a year and a half ago?" I ask, directing my question at Jimin.

"Uh, maybe? What's your name?" He asks, nervously.

"Jeon Jungkook, your worst nightmare." I say as I glare at him.