Chapter 2: Getting Angrier By The Minute

Jungkook's Point of View..

I knew it was him! Once I saw that eye smile, I knew it!

I decided to get my sweet, sweet revenge on Park Jimin. I was going to make his life as miserable as he made mine.

I was standing outside my locker when my other friend, Hoseok, made his appearance.

"Jungkookie! Your Sunshine is here!" Hoseok said, enthusiastically.

"Hobi! You scared me!" I said as I put a hand to my chest, trying to take a deep breath.

"Sorry, Jungkook!" He replies.

It's ok, Hobi. Anyway, what did you need?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you saw the new guy?"

"Yeah, but I don't really care." I say, as I close my locker and walk with Hoseok to class.

"Why not? He's pretty cute!" He says.

"Well, because at my old school, he bullied me."

"What did he do?"

"Well, he beat me up at my old school, but now that he's back, I'm going to get my sweet, sweet revenge." I say with an evil smile plastered on my face.

And, it's at this moment, that we stumble into none other than Jimin.

But, Hoseok takes it upon himself to talk to him.

"Hey, it's Jimin, right?" He asks as he smiles at him.

"Um.. yeah, do I know you?" Jimin asks, as he glances in my direction.

"No, not yet, but I'm Hoseok!"

I take it upon myself to grip Jimin's arm as I drag him away.

"Hey! I was talking to him!" Jimin exclaims as he looks at Hoseok who has a confused expression on his face.

Once we're in the bathroom, I let go of his arm.

"Look, you piece of shit. I don't want you to talk to any of my friends. I don't even want you to even look at them, you got it?" I say with anger dripping from my voice.

"I-" Jimin stutters.

"Got it?!" I explode as I shove him against the wall.

"G-got i-it.." Jimin stutters.

I have a hint of a smile on my face as I lean in even closer with my mouth near his ear.

"Just so you know, I've kind of made a name for myself in this school, and I could have you expelled. Just like that." I say as I snap my fingers.

I hear Jimin's breath hitch as I back away from him.

"I have no sympathy for you. So, as far as I'm concerned, you don't even exist." I say as I move my hands on either side of his head, trapping him in.

"Yah! This is not the place to make out, you hormonal teens!" The principal exclaims.

I back away from a very flustered Jimin.

"Both of you! In my office, now!" The principal exclaims.

I grumble as I head to the principal's office with Jimin trailing behind me.

In The Principal's Office..
"Just so we're clear: school is not the place to make out and/or have sex." The principal says while sitting behind his desk.

"Blech! If I were to kiss someone, it would not be with this piece of shit!" I exclaim.

"That would just be disgusting!" Jimin says in agreement.

"Well, regardless of whether or not the two of you kissed, school is not the place for it. So, the two of you will have detention for two weeks as punishment!" The principal continues.

"No, no, please no! I'll do anything else but that!" Jimin begs, as I watch him with a smirk on my face.

"Nope! If you keep complaining, I'll extend your time in detention to a month!" The principal fires back.

"Ugh.. fine.." Jimin says, in defeat.

"The punishment starts today after school." The principal says.

Jimin and I get up to leave the principal's office and before we go our separate ways, I lean in near his ear and say, "That's fantastic! Now, I can make your life a living hell for two weeks!" I say, enthusiastically.

"Jungkook, please no! I'll do anything. Please don't!" Jimin begs.

"Haha, very funny. There's not a chance."