Chapter 19: Confrontation

⚠️Author's Note: Topics of violence will be discussed in this chapter. Also, bear with me. I have no idea how to write a fight scene, lol. But I tried!⚠️

Jungkook's Point of View..

I walk up to Dad with a furious expression on my face, glaring daggers at him. If looks could kill, he would drop dead.

The man I thought was my Dad was laughing at what his daughter was saying before she pointed at me with a scared look in her eyes.

"Um.., can I help you..?" My Dad asks as he turns around to gaze at me.

"Don't you remember me.. Dad?" I ask as I glare at him.

He gasps softly as recognition dawns on him. "Kookie?"

"Don't ever call me that. You lost that chance when you walked out on Mom and I." I point at his chest as I continue glaring at him.

The stranger in front of me whispers something to the woman as he grabs me by the elbow and walks over to a more secluded space.

Jin is watching this exchange so out of curiosity, he follows us.

"Take your hands off me!" I nearly scream as I try to pull my arm out of his grip.

Although, he quickly pins me up against the wall as he whispers, menacingly, "You're going to tell me why the hell you're at this arcade.. And if you don't, I can easily break your arm."

I whimper softly. "Take your disgusting hands off of me. You don't have the right to call me Kookie, to touch me, or scare me because of what you did to Mom."

"I couldn't care less about you or your sorry excuse for a mother. If anything, I'm glad I walked out. If only because I don't have to deal with a sick person and a damaged child." He says with his voice dripping with venom.

That pissed me off. So, I free myself from his grip and pin my Dad up against the wall.
"You absolutely disgust me. Mom and I are just fine without you. If you so much as say another word about my mother or I, I will personally punch you in the face. And for your information, I may just be a kid, but I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Because I actually care for the people in my life. If they're sick, I take care of them. If they need a hug, I give them one. If they're excited, they share the excitement with me."

My father escaped from my grip before he punched me in the face.
I grunt as I push him to the ground and punch him.

My knuckles are bloodied and bruised, but I don't care. Not when this man hurt my Mom. Not when this man left us. Not when I had to grow up quickly to take care of Mom.

My father throws a few good punches at my face, but I continue to punch him, throwing in a few hard kicks to his gut.

Until Jin hurriedly pulls me away from my father and hugs me tightly. Even when I try to push him away.

My father takes this chance to get up and run away like the coward he is.

Absolutely pathetic..

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜