Chapter 20: Jin Hyung's Concerns

⚠️Short Chapter Ahead..⚠️

Jin’s Point of View..

I hold Jungkook tightly in my arms as I sigh. “Jungkook, are you ok?” I ask as my motherly instincts kick in as I caress his hair.

“I'm fine. He had it coming anyway. But, my Mom will probably kill me..” He mutters into my shoulder.

I lean away from him as I look at him.

"Yeah, she might. You need to take care of those, though.” I gesture at his bloodied lip, the bruises forming under his eye and on his cheek, and his bloodied nose.

“I will, don't worry. I know we were supposed to hang out today, but could you take me home?” Jungkook asks me as he gazes at me.

“Of course, Kookie. Do you want me to call Jimin?”

“Sure.”

“Ok, I will. I'll be right back” I say as I rub his shoulder again before pulling my phone out and walking away from him.

“Jimin-ah.” I say into the phone once he picks up.

“Hyung? What's wrong?” He asks, with concern laced in between his words.

“It's Jungkook. He wanted me to tell you he got beat up.” I sigh as I start to walk along the arcade floor.

“By who!?” Jimin exclaimed into the phone which made me hold the phone away from my ear.

“His Dad.”

“That lowlife piece of shit! I'm going to kill him!”

“Don't do that just yet. I think Jungkook needs you, Jimin-ah. Could you meet us at his house?”

“I'm on my way.”

I hang up the phone as I walk back to Jungkook who has his head down on the filthy table.

“Kook.” I mumble while slightly shaking his shoulder.

“Hm?” He asks, dazed with his head still on the table.

“Let's get you home.”

“Ok.” He mumbles.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜