Chapter 12: It's Official!!

⚠️Read chapter 11 before this one!⚠️

Jungkook's Point of View..

I drive Jimin home and I walk him to the door.

I nervously wait for Jimin's response, shifting uncomfortably from side to side.

Jimin has a huge smile on his face as he says, "I would love to be your boyfriend, Jungkook!"

"Wait, really?" I ask, nervously.

"Yes, really!" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

I feel Jungkook smiling against my lips as I pull away and kiss his cheek.

"I'm literally so happy!" Jungkook says as he picks me up in his arms and spins me around in the air.

I giggle as I say, "I'm happy too!"

Once Jungkook puts me down, he asks, "Are we telling our friends yet?"

"If it's ok with you, I don't want to tell them yet."

"That's perfectly fine with me, Jimin."

"Great! Well, I'll see you tomorrow.. boyfriend." I say, emphasizing the word "boyfriend".

He laughs as he says, "See you tomorrow, Jiminshi."

Once I walk inside my house, I watch Jungkook get in his car and drive away. I barely notice my Mom watching me as I look away from the window.

"Jimin? Who was that boy that dropped you off?" My Mom asks, startling me.

"Mama! You scared me!" I say as I walk closer to her and kiss her cheek lovingly.

"Sorry, Jimin. But seriously, who was that nice boy that dropped you off?"

"Oh, that was my boyfriend." I say with a smile on my face.
"Oh, a boyfriend?" My Mom asks with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, his name is Jungkook! He just asked me today!"

"Aww.. how cute! When can I expect some grandbabies?" My Mom asks while laughing.

"Mama!" I exclaim, embarrassed as my face turns crimson.

My Mom laughs as she wraps me up in a hug.

"I'm just kidding, baby!" She says as she kisses my forehead.

"I have to wait at least two weeks!" She continues on to say.

"Mom! You're embarrassing me! I will literally disown you if you don't stop!" I say as I laugh.

"No, you wouldn't. You love me too much to do that!" She says.

"..You're right, Mama."