Chapter 17: What To Do Next..

🎃 Author's Note: Happy Halloween, guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm always willing to accept constructive criticism, but keep it friendly. Also, I feel like I'm currently having writer's block, so please bear with me! I tried to make this chapter the best I could!🎃

Jungkook's Point of View..
"Kookie, I think I should go through the surgery to see if they can remove the tumors." Mom says.

My voice breaks as I sob, "What if something happens to you..? Where will I go then? Dad's not in the picture, so where would I go..?"

"Ji-Ho, I can see if my Mom will take him in if something happens to you." Jimin says as he rubs soothing circles on my back.

"Thank you Jimin." Ji-Ho says as she smiles at Jimin.

The doctor comes back into the room. "So, what have you guys decided?"

"I want to go ahead with the surgery." Mom says.

"Ok, I'll schedule your surgery to take place in a few weeks." The doctor says.

"Ok, thank you."

"No problem." The doctor says before leaving again.

I sniffle, trying to dry my tears before standing up with Mom and Jimin following behind me.

On our way home, I drive to Jimin's house and walk him to the door.

"Jungkook, just think positively. Your Mom will pull through. And I'll be here for you, no matter what." Jimin says before pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you, Jimin.. I really appreciate it." I say before Jimin leans away from me and brushes some strands of hair out of my eyes.

He kisses my cheek before walking inside his house.

As I'm walking back to the car, I gaze at the autumn leaves that are falling from the trees as they gently rustle in the wind.

I open the car door and drive home.

"You and Jimin are really adorable together." Mom says with a smile.

My face flushes as I glance at her. "Mom.., you're embarrassing me again.."

"But it's true, sweetheart!" Mom says with a laugh.

I continue looking at the road as a small smile plays at my lips as silence falls over the two of us.

The next day..
Jin runs up to me as I walk into school, almost making me fall over.

"Ah! Hyung! What's wrong?" I ask as I try to rest a hand on the lockers nearby to steady myself.

"How was your Mom's doctor's appointment? What did the doctor say? Is she ok? Are you ok? Do you need a hug? Do you need me to bring you ice cream?" Jin starts asking an infinite amount of questions.

"Hyung!" I say with a small smile as I rest my hands on his shoulders. "You're asking me too many questions!"

"Sorry, Jungkook. I've just been worried about you.." Jin says as he rests a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you have been. But, I'll tell you everything if you hang out with me after school today."

Jin grins as he ponders, "Hm.. I'll have to check my calendar.. I'm a very busy man, don't you know?"

I pout as I cross my arms across my chest.

"Of course we can hang out later today! I always have time for my Jungkook-ah!" Jin says with a grin as he laughs.

"Aish.. this hyung.." I mutter as I walk away from him with a small grin.

"You know you love me!" Jin calls out to me.

"Yeah, yeah." I say as I dismissively wave my hand at him.

🎃Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!🎃