Chapter 10: The Drunken Confession

Jungkook's Point of View..

Jimin has wrapped his arms around me, not letting me escape. As hard as I try, Jimin doesn't let go.

He whines, "Don't leave me alone, Jungkookie.."

I sigh. "Ok, I'll stay." I reply as I reposition myself to get comfortable with my hands naturally draped over his waist.

Jimin snuggles into my embrace as he murmurs, "Thank you.."

Before long, he falls asleep and soon after, I fall asleep too.

The Next Morning..
Baekhyun walks into the bedroom we're in and asks, "Uh.., guys? Guys! Wake up! My parents are going to be home soon!"

Jimin jolts upright in the bed as I mumble, "Five more minutes.."

"You guys don't have five minutes! Now, put your clothes on and go home!" Baekhyun says as he yanks the covers from me, leaving my bare chest on display.

Jimin gasps as he looks down at his own bare chest as well.

"Ughh.. my head.." Jimin groans in pain as he holds his head in his hands.

"We'll leave in a second, Baekhyun." I tell Baekhyun.

"Ok, hurry up, will you?" He asks as he leaves the room.

Once he leaves, Jimin explodes, "Jungkook! Where's my shirt?"

Jimin gets out of the bed, only to look down to see that his pants are gone as well.

Jimin grabs the covers from the floor to cover himself up.

I stand up as well as I say, "Well, last night, you got drunk, clung onto me like you were a clingy boyfriend. At some point during the night, you vomited all over your clothes, so I had to take your clothes off. When I laid you down on the bed, you didn't want me to leave me alone, so we fell asleep in bed together. And, you might have told me that you have a crush on me.."

Jimin has a horrified expression on his face.

I hurry to add, "We didn't have sex, if that's what you're wondering."

"Wait! I told you I have a crush on you?! Ugh.. I'm so embarrassed.." Jimin groans, embarrassed at himself.

"Hey, don't be." I say as I walk closer to him with his clothes in my hands as I hand them to him.

I whisper in his ear, "Besides, I might have a crush on you too.."

"Y-you do?" He asks, hesitantly.

"Yes, I do."

Jimin finally looks me up and down as his gaze lingers on my bare chest.

My face flushes as I say, "And as for this..," I gesture at my chest, "I get hot easily, so I never wear a shirt to bed."

I watch as Jimin gulps nervously as he says, "Oh, I see. Excuse me." He hurriedly takes his clothes from my hand to go to the bathroom to change.

I watch Jimin hurry to the bathroom as I get dressed.

After a while, Jimin finally emerges from the bathroom. I'm sitting on the bed while scrolling through the uninteresting posts on Instagram.

"Oh, look who finally made an appearance!" I say, jokingly as I glance at Jimin who's still standing near the bathroom door, shyly looking at me.

"Yeah.., uh.., please don't tell anyone what you saw, ok?" Jimin hesitantly asks me.

"I wasn't planning on telling anyone, Jimin." I say as I walk over to him and wrap an arm around his waist.

I lean closer to his ear, "Besides.., I want to be able to do this.." I lean down to kiss his lips. "Whenever I want."