PART 14: A CALL FROM NINA

Note: This is just a cute little fluffy telephone call transcript between Cillian and his daughter Nina in this fic...

Cillian: "Hi Sweetheart, how are you?"

Nina: "Pretty good. I am actually just calling to let you know that Max and I will see you on Sunday evening for Grandma's birthday. Mum said we can come but you need to pick us up. We can stay with you until Tuesday mum said"

Cillian: "Really? That's awesome. I can't wait to see you"

Nina: "Me too. You know, we have this new dance teacher. Her name is Y/N. I am not sure if mum has told you or not"

Cillian: "No she hasn't, but do you like her?"

Nina: "Yes, she is super cool. She is really funny and she's such a good dancer. She even has a couple of tattoos. I just don't think mum likes her"

Cillian: "Really? Why didn't she like her?"

Nina: "I don't know. Mum said that she is too young and doesn't know what she is doing"

Cillian [chuckles]: "Right! You had fun though?"

Nina: "Yes, so much fun [pauses]...Did I tell you about her tattoos?"

Cillian: "You did"

Nina: "Can I get one?"

Cillian: "A tattoo?"

Nina: "Yes"

Cillian [sternly]: "No"

Nina [begging]: "How about a piercing?"

Cillian [sternly]: "No! I already got in trouble with your mother when I let you have your ears pierced"

Nina [firmly]: "I am almost 13 dad!"

Cillian [chuckles]: "I know but I won't let you have any tattoos or piercings until you are 18 and I am sure neither will your mother"

Nina: "You are so uncool"

Cillian [laughs]: "I know. Your brother reminds me of that all the time"

Nina: "I have to go now. Dinner is ready. Love you"

Cillian: "I love you too sweetheart"