101-110

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101 Breaking through hard, the head is blooming

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    People are impetuous, and it is good to have something for entertainment.

    Wang Tao and the others transferred these things out, and returned a lot of supplies.

    After all, people with a little ability can still store things.

    It can be exchanged for food and entertainment.

    Do it yourself, have enough food and clothing, and Huafu in Mid-Levels is a beautiful place.

    Also because Mid-Levels Washington is so stable and great, everyone wants to come here in their dreams.

    The cold makes people not want to go out, but the heat makes people irritable.

    "There are some sneaky people near Huafu in the middle of the mountain. Let everyone be smart."

    Lan Su lives on a high-rise and often observes the surrounding situation.

    If any suspicious person is found, immediately alert the people under him.

    Li Ya's expression suddenly became serious.

    "Alright Mr. Lan, I'll call everyone for a meeting."

    The weather was so hot that few people went out, but the patrols in the Mid-Levels Washington never stopped.

    it's dark.

    From Wuyang Wuyang, a group of people came, 1,500 people.

    "Boss Lan, you're here again to find fault."

    The weather was hot, and everyone's anger was a little uncontrollable.     Lan Su snorted coldly, "The guests are here, so please greet them well. You don't need me to

    teach you about this,

    do you?"     Outside the big iron gate, this group of people gathered together, their faces full of anger.     Many people have disheveled faces, and some are still white and fat.     Either there is enough stuff in storage, or...

    "Where is your Boss Lan, where are we? We need to talk to her."

    "Our Boss Lan is busy and we don't have time to see you, please come back."

    Sister Lan and Xiao Liu took the lead, with cold eyes.

    Seeing that the soft ones are not good, this group of people are preparing for the hard ones, and they immediately yelled.

    "Lan Su, come out, we're going to join Banshan Huafu."

    "Join."

    "Join."

    The people behind shouted slogans, but it didn't look like they were here to join.

    That's right, I'm here to find fault.