361-370

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 361 Brother Will Work Hard

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Clothes used to have tags and the like, but no one is producing them now.

    The hangers are also of different sizes, and the clothes are hung on an iron shelf.

    "It doesn't look like new either."

    An Hao wanted to buy it for his child, but after seeing it, his brows frowned.

    Some of the above parts were damaged and then sewn with needles and threads.

    Although it was covered with some small patterns, he could still see it.

    The salesperson's expression froze, but he still kept smiling.

    "Brand new, it's hard to find now, and the price is still expensive, we also have some here."

    Then, he showed the clothes that were covered with a piece of cloth next to him.

    The creases are clear, with a slight musty smell and some mildew spots.

    The style is old-fashioned, and the quality is also very rough. An Hao frowned deeply.

    "Is there any better one?"

    "Better? Brother, our clothes are already the best. If you don't believe me, you can go to another house to see?" As a result, I

    looked at many houses, and almost all of them were like this.

    An Hao was very disappointed, the clothes worn by An Zexuan were not damaged, they were all washed and put away.

    But who doesn't want to add some new clothes to the child, the child is what the parents expect to be born, and they want to give him the best within their ability.

    "It's fine if you don't see it. The children are probably hungry too. Let's go eat?"

    Lan Su blinked at An Hao. She has enough things in stock, so there is no need to worry about this problem.

    "Father, I'm hungry."

    An Zexuan shook his hand at this moment, he had been out for a long time, and consumed a lot of strength.

    The child has a small appetite and gets hungry quickly.

    "Let's go, there seems to be a food store over there."

    When we arrived at the place, there were quite a lot of people, and the smell of food wafted over.

    But Lan Su took a look at the greasy floor and the gleaming table, and then at the big basin protruding from a corner in the kitchen.

    The waiter threw the bowls and chopsticks into the hot water basin, and picked them up after stirring them. It looked clean, but in fact...

    due to the scarcity of drinking water, many people neglected cleaning.