161-170

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 161 Vegetables and Fruits Are Planted

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "It's terrible, zombies really exist."

    At this moment, many people regretted that they had thrown away the corpses at will.

    Every one discarded may form zombies and kill them in the future.

    But now it's too late to regret.

    Some have already mutated, so we can only headshot them.

    "It's the end of the world, of course it's possible, but we never thought of it that way before." What

    made people feel scared was that these zombies, like mutant creatures, would devour the dead of their own kind.

    The official appealed to everyone not to be relentless once they found a zombie, just headshot it and strangle it.

    Many people are looking for traces of zombies near their activities to solve potential dangers.

    There are also some people who are indifferent. They already want to completely salt fish and show bad things.

    "Mr. Lan, I didn't expect that zombies not only appeared outside City W."

    People in Mid-Levels Washington have been listening to the news these days to understand and inquire about the situation outside.

    Knowing that zombies appear more and more frequently, I feel sad.

    I thought it was just them appearing here, but I didn't expect it to appear in other places.

    "Under the end of the world, there is no pure land."

    Lan Su sighed. He used to think that Shan Kakari was safe, but he only discovered it when he went to the inland in his previous life.

    Everywhere is dangerous, but the disasters we face are slightly different.

    There are mutated bears, wild boars and wolves in the interior, those near the tropics, and creatures that come out of the tropical rainforest.

    Giant pythons, mutant elephants, crocodiles, all kinds of dangers.     The people in Huafu in the middle of the mountain are still very conscious, and they are still looking around in the forest, fearing that if they don't pay attention, the zombies will come to the base camp.

    "There are no zombies near us."

    "Don't be too careless, patrol every day, and pay attention to safety."

    Once bitten by a zombie, it is easy to be assimilated.

    Everyone nodded heavily. They wear thicker clothes in winter, and they still have safety guarantees.

    Lan Su continued to observe these zombies. Although they did not eat or drink, their crawling speed became faster.

    And try to stand up, after all, it is human beings who mutate, and the genes in their bones are evolving.