51-60

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Crying and Wanting to Stay

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    I envy his wife no longer having to worry about being cold at night.

    "Ahem, you're being polite."

    Zhu Zhe wondered, the look in his eyes was too wolf-like, and it was right that they were envious of his fire ability.

    "Okay, let's go back, these chickens and ducks still need to be dealt with."

    Lan Su picked up two bags of peppers and was about to go down.

    "Mr. Lan, how can you do this? Just go to the boat and wait for us." "

    That's right, leave these to us."

    These people hurriedly took off the things in her hands and urged her to go back empty-handed.

    A woman took them through the wind and rain.

    Sometimes, they worship ramsu.

    But at this time, she would unconsciously regard her as a girl who needed protection.

    "It's easy, let's go, the road is slippery, be careful."

    Lan Su didn't talk much, sometimes she just listened quietly to their chat.

    When asked, only two words will be echoed.

    When things were moved to the boat, everyone felt more and more strenuous.

    The clothes were almost soaked, and everyone began to feel cold.

    "Mr. Lan, next, shall we look for other things?"

    Although they were tired, everyone's hearts were hot. These things could keep them eating for many days.

    Lan Su's eyes were firm, "Another day."

    After understanding, they drove the boat back.

    Counting the things here, the quantity will not be too much, and Lan Su uses small freighters.

    The chickens, ducks, and pigs were all in the boat, and there were eight guards in each of the four directions on the deck.

    "Someone!"

    When they heard the sound of the motor, several people became vigilant.

    A fishing boat appeared in sight, and there were quite a few people on board, about twenty people.

    "Brother, look, there is someone!"

    Xiao Liu and the others were speechless, and came again.

    The person on the opposite side thought that there were only less than ten people, and was immediately excited.

    "Do it."