91-100

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91 Licking the dog so much, where's the face?

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Well, you and grandpa are all I care about most."

    Fu Shiyu's eyes were gentle and intoxicating, and he and Lan Su met each other's eyes.

    The atmosphere became more and more gentle, and the two kept getting closer.

    "Wow!"

    Dabai stood on the ground with his back feet, raised his paws, and lay on the back of the sofa.

    The shit shovel officer and the old man are everything the owner cares about most, but what about the dog?

    Master, you lick the dog so much, what about your face?

    The two turned their heads and saw a dog's face.

    "Dabai!"

    Fu Shiyu gritted his teeth, and in a rage reached out and grabbed the back of Dabai's neck.

    Throwing it into the corridor like dragging a dead body.

    Lan Su smiled and bent over, "Haha, you still care about Gouzi."

    However, Dabai has the potential to be a light bulb.

    "Woof!"

    Dabai scratched the door outside, it's not a human, but its master is a real dog.

    Throwing it out, I definitely want to train the shit shoveler again.

    Shouting so painfully, the master doesn't feel sorry for him?

    The next day, Fu Shiyu turned back.

    He had to prepare for the things that Lan Su told him.

    There is no way to talk directly to the above, but it can be analyzed and discussed. As for whether he will plan ahead, that is not his business.

    As for An Hao's side, Lan Su took the opportunity of visiting to remind them tactfully, and they also started to prepare for the heat.

    The factory that produced solar power generation devices was stolen by Lan Su.

    "Brother, how about I bring back those equipment for you?"

    Lan Su felt a little guilty, although she later brought An Hao a lot of power generation devices.

    There are also some equipment in the space, and she will find an excuse to take them out when needed.

    "No need, there are a lot of people over there, and the demand is huge. Don't say you took it away, you just need to tell me, and I will send it to you." An Hao's eyes were gentle, "You are

    my sister."

    There is no need for these materials to be sent back and forth. An Hao remembered that there is a business that produces this type of device in the next city, and he planned to go there.