421-430

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 421 The Last Chance

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Boom!"

    Those who were close to the launch point could hear the sound of the ground shaking.

    All the people in the country, those without abilities, gathered together, and those with abilities guarded against possible impacts.

    Some supernatural beings are bold enough to go directly to the outdoors or look up on the roof.

    "Look!"

    The day just appeared, and the rocket rushed out like a fire dragon, straight into the sky.

    From a distance, it looks like a balloon, but almost everyone is praying with their hands folded.

    Hope she succeeds.

    "It's flying!"

    Lan Su, who was watching with the astronomical telescope, was a little fussy at the end of the season, with an excited expression.

    Lan Su and Fu Shiyu held each other's hands tightly, paying attention secretly.

    When the reaction force appears, the whole world may experience a magnitude 7 earthquake.

    Although the asteroid is very close to our planet, it is actually very far away, and it takes time for the rocket to collide with it.

    "Let us look forward to the arrival of this moment."

    On the radio, the intermittent voice of the host was repeated.

    During these fifteen minutes, no one spoke, and everyone seemed to have been pressed on the mute button.

    Even the talkative end of the season was sweating and waiting.

    Time passed.

    In outer space, the rocket and the asteroid collided, spewing out gorgeous fireworks, and the two collided.

    The stones on the edge spread out and began to scatter, and some were attracted by the planet's gravity and began to fall.

    "Let everyone pay attention."

    The moment he heard the collision in the official news, Lan Su immediately called the supernatural person through the walkie-talkie.

    If the meteorite block falls, if it is not protected well, it will be tantamount to a second disaster.

    "Yes, Mr. Lan."

    The work tasks were divided earlier, except for the supernatural being who protected everyone, everyone else came outside.

    In the conference hall, everyone was close together, hugging each other and encouraging each other.

    They didn't know why Lan Su asked for this, but chose to believe her.