111-120

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 111 His Eyes Are Murderous

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Now that the temperature is rising, snakes are coming out one after another.

    In addition, there are forests here, and there are even more snakes gathered here.

    "What are you afraid of? Catch it. We will catch anything that can be eaten!"

    Everyone was wary of these snakes and began to make various tools.

    People, do it yourself, have enough food and clothing.

    Soon, everyone caught hundreds of them.

    Those who caught the most diligently were those who defected from the base.

    They originally followed the official, and the rations they could bring were very limited.     There are chicks catching cockroaches and mosquitoes, and even snakes dare to fight head-on. From humans to animals, they are all involved!     "Susu, go out with me."     After dark, Fu Shiyu spoke.     "Meet a friend."     Lan Su thought for a while and took out a bamboo basket.     "Since we are going to visit others, how about not bringing some gifts."     "Look, how about a basket of tomatoes?"

    Now I find that there are plenty of people and materials here in the Mid-Levels Washington, and I have long been envious.

    After the hamster attribute was infected, they also began to hoard food in various ways.

    From now on, this will be their home, so if you stock up a lot, you don't have to worry about not being able to take it with you.

    "Boss Lan, they caught a lot of snakes and asked you what flavor you want to eat."

    Li Ya came to look for Lan Su as a passer-by.

    Whenever everyone hunted something, they would prepare a separate portion and send it to Lan Su.

    "Ahem, I don't need it, you can eat it yourself, oh yes, you can ask the laboratory."

    Ding Da, and the group of professors in charge of developing various antibiotics.

    "Okay, Mr. Lan."

    Lan Su pinched the eyebrows, and said that this kind of game tastes very good.

    But the previous life...that's all, I don't want to mention it, I will vomit.

    In this life, she has so much to eat, and she doesn't want to wrong her stomach anymore.

    The temperature is still rising, and it has exceeded seventy degrees.

    Even inside the house, everyone feels like they are in a sauna, sweating profusely.

    Fortunately, almost every household has a refrigerator.

    Solar power, fans, and then use the filtered water to freeze into ice cubes to cool down.