441-450

treasure bookadd bookshelfmy bookshelf

search

Hoarding goods in the last days, I brought hundreds of billions of supplies to lie down and win Hua MengjiuFu Shi meets Lan Su

Chapter 441 Her Royal Highness Princess Wanchao Kingdom



"Come, eat fruit."

  Fu Shiyu tried hard to restrain his depression, and handed a plate of washed cherries to Lan Yue.

  He also treated that kid An Zexuan as his son-in-law since he was a child, but to this day, he is still not happy!

  "Thank you dad, you're so kind."

  Then, Lan Yue sat down between Lan Su and Fu Shiyu.

  Pick up the cherries, feed them to them, and coax them to be very happy with three or two strokes.

  An Zexuan outside watched Lan Yue leave, and turned back after a while, smiling silly as he walked.

  "Huh?"

  Suddenly, he felt a killing intent, and the clothes on the back of his neck were picked up in the next second.

  "Good boy, you are quite fast."

  "Brother."

  An Zexuan swallowed silently, showing a well-behaved and sensible smile.

  This day will come, he has thought of countless ways, but he didn't expect it to come a little too soon.

  "Hmph!"

  Fu Chenxing snorted coldly, crossing his arms around his chest, "Don't think about making up the ticket later, I don't accept it!"

  An Zexuan nodded sharply, "Brother, I understand, I will definitely give Yueyue the best, and now I know what to do." For the sake of physical and mental health, and for Yueyue's

  happy life in the future, he has to grow up.

  "Get out."

  Fu Chenxing's tone was cold, his fists were creaking, as if he wanted to beat someone up, but he restrained himself.

  "Okay brother, I'm leaving."

  An Zexuan grinned and waved at him.

  Although Fu Chenxing bullied him since he was a child, he still protected him very much. Yueyue was his sister, and it was normal to care about him, he could understand.

  If it were me, I'm afraid I can't be as calm as him.

  "Hey, brother, why did you come back so soon?"

  When Fu Chenxing returned home, Lan Yue couldn't help looking puzzled.

  The company is some distance away from here, so it doesn't make sense to go so fast.

  "Cough, I remembered. Things are in the study, and you are tired from filming. Go to bed early." "

  Yes, Yueyue, go. Dad will send you to the set tomorrow."

  Fu Shiyu also spoke at this time, changing the topic, which made Lan Yue, who was vaguely thinking of something, unable to think of it.

  "Okay."

  Early the next morning, Lan Yue and the others set off to the set.

  There are several scenic spots to go to, they have arranged an itinerary, and they will go to other places in the future.