171-180

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 171 I got paid again, Oye

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Lan Su nodded, "That's right, I believe they will be very happy."

    Their research in the laboratory in the middle of the mountain in Washington is a little faster than that group of people.

    Moreover, the medicinal materials used had been soaked in space water by her, so the healing ability would not be too bad.

    "I'm going to make a call to Lao Zhao."

    Lao Zhao has always said that he wants to retire and go home to take care of himself.

    But now, apart from the base, he has no security guarantee outside.

    In the end, the higher-ups gave him a promotion and a salary increase, and he continued to stay in the military region.

    "Professor, you are only concerned with the research and development of drugs, and we will apply to the authorities for funding and other issues."

    They must have hoped to use this batch of drugs, and now the drugs are so scarce.

    Sure enough, Lao Zhao, who received the call, agreed immediately and asked them to send two medicines to try out.

    Those who were bitten by zombies and seriously infected, the dead horse was treated as a live horse doctor.

    Those who show symptoms of infection are also being controlled by them.

    "It's easy to say, I'll send it to you in a while, but it's not free."

    Old Zhao on the other end of the phone nodded repeatedly, "I understand, as long as this potion is really useful, we can buy this part of the patent!" The

    official is the largest base, and there is no shortage of such things as crystal cores.

    Now, let’s not talk about someone researching stress relief with them.

    As long as they can provide some medicinal materials, they are willing to offer them as Bodhisattvas.

    "Okay, see you later."

    Several trial medicines were sent to the official base, and they used them on the infected people immediately.

    These people have already shown the symptoms of zombies. If they cannot be cured, euthanasia is waiting for them.

    Soon, the situation of these people was relieved.

    As soon as this move came out, even the higher-ups were alarmed, and they specially called to inquire.

    He also expressed that he wanted to send experts over for an exchange meeting, but Lan Su neither agreed nor refused, expressing that he would seek the consent of these professors.

    "Mr. Lan, what we mean is to do research and not go anywhere."

    Officially, it may not be as good as Mid-Levels Washington.