151-160

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 151 I can't control it, let's mess it up

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Because today's officialdom is also very difficult.

    They themselves support a large number of people, and they spend a lot of money. Occasionally, they help everyone, and this part can only go out and not get in.

    At the beginning there were some people who gathered together and dealt with those who had food.

    After Lan Su and Fu Shiyu came back, they went out to breathe.

    When encountering robbers and kidnapping people for food, they are blatant in broad daylight.

    But they saw that Lan Su and Fu Shiyu were not easy to provoke, so they were just wary of them and didn't dare to provoke them.

    "Little brother, little sister, save us, help me."

    These dragged people asked Lan Su for help, she just pretended not to hear.

    It's the end of the world, she can't save so many, and she doesn't want to.

    Some people don't know how to be grateful, and feel that if you help someone, you must help them to the end, otherwise they will speak ill of you.

    She may even draw a knife and stab you in the opposite direction. She has seen so much in her previous life that she has become numb.

    "You're blind, help me, just taking out a potato can save someone's life, how can you be so cruel." The

    words behind him gradually drifted away, Lan Su remained expressionless.

    "Woof!"

    A potato? It's a good idea, even if the shit shovel officer feeds the dog, he won't give it to insignificant people.

    After turning around, Lan Su went back.

    No wonder the people in Huafu, Mid-Levels, are so well-behaved, look outside.

    Those who followed her could simply be described as enjoyment.

    "I think we're going to be in trouble."

    Fu Shiyu held Lan Su's hand, "Don't worry, if someone comes to find fault, we'll beat him up."

    As long as the fist is hard, there's nothing to be afraid of.

    "Um."

    For more than a year and a half, Banshan Washington has been famous.

    It is really enviable to not worry about food and clothing.

    If there is too much envy, it will inevitably make people jealous, and if there are too many jealous people, they will gather to vent their anger.

    For example, the mercenaries that Director Hao brought last time were just greedy for things from Mid-Levels Washington.

    "In the next few days, patrols will be strengthened. If there is something, give an early warning."