121-130

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 121 Collecting soil and protecting resources

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "That's right. After watching the popular science video, we found that acid rain will affect the soil, right?"

    Lan Su nodded, "Yes." That

    's right, I don't forget to study even in the last days, very good!

    She also has a lot of knowledge about survival in the wild, a complete collection of animals and plants, pictures and videos.

    When you are free, let everyone study together! !

    "So we are thinking, to collect the soil, this stuff..."

    Everyone didn't want to be pessimistic, but all the things they experienced made them have to think about it.

    Lan Su quickly understood what they meant. Indeed, the soil in the future would not be able to grow plants.

    The extracted stones are also the uncontaminated stones in the buildings.

    Cement cannot be used, so in the future, this part of the resources will be even more scarce.

    "Okay, the soil in the Washington area of ​​Mid-Levels doesn't move, and outside, you

    can figure out how to do it yourself." "Vehicles, helicopters, you can use them."

    Everyone was very happy when they heard it, and when their ideas were approved, they would have a sense of pride.

    "Thank you Mr. Lan, thank you Mr. Fu!"

    Digging the soil on your own site, if you overdo it, when the heavy rain comes, it may even cause a collapse.

    Even if the soil can't be used, Lan Su doesn't want to pry the corner of his wall.

    Putting on protective equipment, the people in Washington, Mid-Levels, secretly poked and started to act.

    After grabbing shit last time, oh no, grabbing fertilizer, they directly became the weather vane.

    Nowadays, if you want to live well, you have to make a fortune in silence!

    "Help, help!"

    A man and a woman, carrying a ten-year-old child on their backs, came to the gate of Huafu in the middle of the mountain to ask for help.

    It is said that the child had a stomachache after drinking unclean water, and now he has a fever.

    Lan Su knew that this was caused by the inadequate disinfection of their drinking water.

    "Mr. Lan, please, you have a doctor here, please save the child."

    Help? Then you have to use medicine to treat one person, and spread the word back, and people will come in a steady stream.