411-420

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 411 Destined to Be Theirs

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Okay, let's go, be careful when you go out."

    If you want to go out to pick mustard, you need to go to a place close to the forest. Now going out is risky, and most people still can't get it.

    Wild animals and zombies don't eat this thing, but there is no such thing in the city.

    "OK."

    Wang Tao gestured and left, while Dabai was drooling beside him.

    Lan Su glanced sideways at a certain dog, "Share a little?"

    "Wow!"

    Dabai used to get drunk, but Chili seems to be fine.

    Lan Su just doesn't like this kind of food, after all, she eats too much.

    "Woohoo, woof woof."

    Dabai choked and choked, and continued to eat.

    Here, after training in the space, Chenchen and Yueyue, who came out of the shower, smelled the smell of instant noodles and immediately became very excited.

    "Mom, how about we have instant noodles for lunch?"

    "I want to eat turkey noodles, dry mix."

    Chenchen also agreed, smacking her little mouth, full of anticipation.

    The corner of Lan Su's mouth twitched, "Okay, let's eat boiled, let's go."

    Cook the instant noodles once, add a little carrot and lettuce or pea tips, the taste is very good!

    Take out the induction cooker, and the family of four can make their own.

    "Well, it's so delicious!"

    Everyone has different tastes and likes different vegetables, so it's suitable to do it yourself when you are free.

    ......

    "Wow, it's so delicious! Who invented instant noodles?"

    The corner of Lan Su's mouth twitched, "..."

    As the child grows up, his thirst for knowledge also changes. He asks questions and turns into a hundred thousand whys.

    After eating and drinking enough, Lan Su collected knowledge points in response to their curious questions during the cultural class arrangement.

    And adjusted for the current changes.

    The profession of teachers does not exist now, and they can only rely on their own groping as parents.

    On this day, Fu Shiyu was taking them swimming.

    "Hurry up, the person who catches up is in charge of washing the dishes today!"