321-330

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 321 Take you to evaluate the mattress?

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After the arrangements were made in an orderly manner, the sky completely darkened.

    Everyone just felt exhausted, and this time, they slept very soundly.

    It's just that the situation in the outer circle is not as good as in Huafu in the middle of the mountain.

    Those people were bitten by mosquitoes, although they squeezed out blood and washed them with saline made of salt and distilled water.

    He had a high fever in the middle of the night, and then had diarrhea, and almost collapsed. Fortunately, his life was safe.

    "These mosquitoes are terrible. If the chickens, ducks and geese eat them, they won't die."

    Thinking of this, everyone was very worried, and many people stared at the chickens, ducks and geese.

    They were found sleepy, but there were no signs of life-threatening.

    "These mosquitoes are still a bit poisonous, but fortunately, chickens, ducks and geese have a big appetite."

    Everything that has lived until now has undergone mutations, and the body functions are constantly adapting to the environment.

    In the evening, just after dinner, Chenchen and Yueyue clamored for sleep.

    "What's the situation? It's only around 8:30, and you're sleepy?"

    Lan Su felt strange. The children were full of energy, and they usually didn't rest until around 9:30.

    She wanted to ask Fu Shiyu how to train her child, but she was afraid that she would be soft-hearted.

    Although she said that she made the children aware of the current world and environment, but seeing them working hard to break sandbags, she still softened her heart.

    "Let Dabai chase after them, and I'll take them to pack some sandbags afterwards, I guess they're tired."

    "Wow!"

    Dabai in the corner also groaned, his eyelids drooping.

    It was also very tired, and it gnawed a few more bones.

    Lan Su pursed her lips and shouted at Dabai, "Thank you for your hard work Dabai, work harder in the future!"

    "Wow!"

    It used to be trained by the shit-shoveling officer, but now it's finally its turn to train the kid.

    Happy, excited, continue to chase tomorrow, woo!

    Give the kids a good scrub and put away tucked up.

    Lan Su was thrown aside immediately, "Well, keep your voice down, what if you wake up the child?" "