221-230

return

front page

Hoarding goods in the last days, I will win with hundreds of billions of supplies

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 221 Global water shortage, terrorist crisis

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The people in Huafu, Mid-Levels, felt very helpless looking at this group of people who were on a whim from time to time.

    "No more, not for sale."

    They were rejected, but these people did not give up, and begged Meng Jun and the others to sell some.

    It is necessary for everyone to live together.

    As far as dealing with zombies and beasts these two times, although the people in Mid-Levels Washington still rushed to the forefront.

    But in fact, zombies and beasts will sneak up on you without one knee.

    For them, it is also a benefit to relieve the pressure of combat.

    "Although chickens and ducklings are gone, we have eggs, do you want them?"     With enough feed, these chickens and ducks can produce continuously.     The interim rest will not exceed two months, self-sufficiency, there is no need to worry, and there is even a little more.     "Okay, then let's go out and say, each person, there is a limit of 20, and the first 500 people will have a discount." After     getting permission, these people immediately arranged to go.

    These chickens, ducks and geese lay two eggs a day, and they can't finish them all.

    In order not to waste, the eggs are dehydrated and stored.

    If you want to eat it, just add water and stir it into a paste, and finally spread it into pancakes. The taste is definitely not good, but it can make people hungry.

    "Yes!"

    Chicken, duck and goose eggs can hatch as long as they are kept at a constant temperature.

    In their mercenary group, there were people who hatched the egg with their own body temperature before.

    They believe that they can do it too, and there are always more ways than difficulties.

    "Okay, let's line up tomorrow, and you can get your number now."

    In order to maintain order, queuing is still necessary.

    Immediately, these people took the digital wooden cards and left, and went back to prepare enough crystal nuclei to exchange for chickens, ducks and goose eggs.

    Because there is no shortage of people in Huafu in the middle of the crystal nucleus, they finally chose to use feed for barter.

    That is, the mosquitoes and flies caught, one egg per catty.

    This catty of feed is enough for a chicken or a goose to feed for two days, which is still very cost-effective.

    "Everyone, rush, you can exchange eggs in Mid-Levels Huafu."